April Fools!! (Special Chapter)

So I asked my author friend to choose 5 male Fairy Tail characters and she chose Sting, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray and Lyon. This special chapter is like an 'imagine'. It will take place in... idk... just think of a suitable timing for this. So.... Enjoy!

P.S. The cause would be the same because you are too innocent to be the target.

Sting

I was walking back to the inn after taking a walk with (exceed•name). As I pushed the doors opened and walked in, ice cold water was poured on me.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. "Ahhhh!! (Y/n)!!" I heard onii-chan shouted. "I'm so so sorry! It was actually meant for Rogue!" He frantically said as he draped a towel around my shoulders. "I-It's ok." I replied while shivering.

When I looked around, I saw the guys staring at us while blushing. When I looked up at onii-chan, he was blushing while looking away.

I looked down and finally understood why. The outline of my chest was very visible. I frantically covered my top half with the towel. "L-Let's get you changed." Onii-chan said while glaring at the guys who were staring. "Y-Yeah."

==========тσ γσυя яσοм===========

After changing, onii-chan immediately hugged me tightly while apologizing for the umpteenth time. While doing so, he nuzzled in my hair. I just sighed and forgive him, again.

To show that I forgave him, I kissed his cheek and continued hugging him. He finally stopped apologizing kissed me back on the forehead.

"AGH! STING!!" We heard Rogue shout. Onii-chan let go from the hug and did a victory pose while laughing, satisfied. I just smiled and giggled at his behavior.

Natsu & Gajeel

I entered the fast food restaurant (whatever it is...) with (exceed•name) since we had nothing better to do.

As I sat down on a seat, I immediately jumped out of it while screaming in pain. (exceed•name) was do confused so s/he went to touch the seat. "Ouch!" It shouted it pain.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Natsu rushing over to me. "I'm sorry! This seat was meant for Gajeel!" He frantically said as he got me back on my own to feet.

"It's-" before I could finish my sentence, someone interrupted. "What was for me?" Gajeel asked as he entered.

"Nothing..." Natsu answered. "Whatever." Gajeel said back. "And who are you?" He said, scaring you a bit. "(y-y/n).." You stuttered. "What a pretty name for a pretty girl." Gajeel thought before blushing.

You noticed and asked, "Gajeel-san, are you okay? Are you having a fever?" You stood on your tippy toes while touching his forehead with the back of your hand.

"I-I'm fine." He answered while backing away. "Are you sure?" Natsu teased. "You like her." Happy joined in. Gajeel and Natsu soon started to argue on that matter, leaving you blushing while awkwardly leaving the scene.

Gray & Lyon

I was walking down the streets of Fiore with (exceed•name) resting on my head. As I was turning to a corner, the floor was soon coated with a thin later of ice.

I felt like I was in the air for a moment before I fell to the floor with a thud. "Itai!" I groan in pain.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" I heard (exceed•name) say. "Y-Yeah." you said while trying to stand up but you keep slipping on the ice.

Gray (the one of coated the floor with ice), realized that it wasn't his target but you, was going to help until he heard a familiar voice.

"Are you okay miss?" You looked back and saw a slim guy with bluish silver hair with most strands pointing upwards with his clothes in different shades of blue, outlined with yellow trimmings 《author-chan: couldn't find a description so had to describe it myself.. hope you will understand...

He put out his hand and you took it, carefully getting up. Once on your feet, you brushed off the dirt and thanked him. "No problem. Now, do you mind if I know your name?" He asked. "Not at all. My name is (y/n)." you answered while smiling at him.

Around the corner was Gray, shirtless as usual. He noticed how Lyon was blushing while conversing with you. it seemed as though he was jealous that he didn't get the chance to talk to you.

"Gray? Is that you?" Lyon noticed. Gray was frozen (heheheh) for a second before going towards you two. "S-Sorry (y/n)... I thought you were someone else so I coat the floor with ice."

"No worries, Gray-san." you said, smiling ever so cutely. Gray blushed at how his name rolled of your tongue. "(Y/n), it's time to go!" (exceed•name) said as they landed on your head. "Really?! Well I have to go now! Bye Lyon-san, Gray-san!" You bid farewell while running.

When you were out of sight, Lyon began to ask Gray, "You like her don't you?" Gray was startled by that question and shouted back in response, "S-SHUT UP!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author-chan: tried something new, was it lame? I now understand the authors who do oneshots... It's like 1.30 am now. I'm not that sleepy as I slept for 2 hours in the afternoon. I am writing this while listening to anime music 👍

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas