Is It Really Josh?

"Hey! Let go of her!"

The guys turned around to see who it was. I thought it was the teacher..at least I hope it was a teacher.

But it wasn't. It was Josh.

Josh pushed against the guys, " She's with me." He said.

" Okay, man. Senior wannabe is all yours." One of the two guys said as they started to walk away.

I finally ran when I had a chance. I ran until I could feel the air from outside. I'm so not enjoying this. I start walking again after stopping but Josh called out to me.

"Emily."

I didn't feel like turning around to face him so I didn't. And to that , he called me again.

" Emily?"

I decide to turn around if it would make him shut up.

As I turn around he immediately hugs.
" Oh my God, Emily it's you." He says this as he hugs me. His hug was so tight I could feel my bones break.
And then I thought, why am I letting him touch me?

"Umm.."

He lets go I speak. He wanted to say something but I was quick at it.

" Look I really had a crappy day. I don't need you to remind me of my only friend and make my head spin!"

"Emily--"

"No! I don't want to hear it!" I thought I was going crazy but if the two guys saw him too that means that he is real.

I spinned around and started walking again just to be stopped again.

" Emily, I am Josh." He said looking at me in the eye.

Was I imagining this? I needed to know if I was.

" Prove it." I said.

"Prove it? Are you kidding?"

" I don't have time to waste. It's either you prove it or leave me alone."

I'm usually not this mean. It just all of my life I've been treated like trash by other kids. All of them treated me badly except for one person, Josh. And I didn't need someone to come messing with my head like this. It just makes me sad and angry. I needed prove. If he was truly Josh, he would prove it.

" Okay." Josh started. " We used to sit at a corner, we used to sit at the very end at lunch time, we were at a foster thing place, and we only had one bathroom. Which was gross."

Eveything he just said was true. I mean EVERYTHING he said.

"J-Josh?" I asked almost about to cry.