Things Gets Worse

I looked at him..confused. Why is he here?! I specifically told him to call the police and stay where he was! Now he's in trouble.

" What the hell are you doing here, Steve!?" The man asked. " Didn't I tell you to stand guard!?"

Wait what? This guy knows Steve? How? Why? How!???

"Chillax Dad."Steve said to the man who is he's Dad!

Steve walked up to me and kneeled down so that he can be the same height with me as I sit down.

" This little girl texted me!" He lift my chin up so that we could make eye contact. I looked at him with disgust. He did the same. What did I ever do to him?

Even though my Mom was tired, beaten up, and looked like she was dying, she still struggle to fight for me.
She was saying something but you couldn't hear what she was saying. It was obvious she was yelling with everything she got.

Steve looked at her, " Shut up Lady!"

I wasn't letting him get away with that.

"You shut up! Don't ever f*cking talk to my mother like that motherf*cker! "

Of course they couldn't hear it because of the tap over my mouth but I still did it anyways.

Steve looked at me and looked around for my phone and eventually he found it.

"You think you're so smart don't you?!" Steve asked throwing my phone right on the floor breaking it with a loud noise.

I bit my the tap on my mouth several times and finally got it off and throw it on the floor.

" Take her to her room or whatever and I'll be there in a second." His Dad told Steve.

No! No! This was not happening again!

"No! No! Let me stay here!" I yelled as he tried to make me go somewhere else.

" You can't do this! You can't do this!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. This was not happening again! My mom was cryin too. I just couldn't take this again. It was too much.

Since trying to make me walk wasn't working, Steve carried me on his shoulder. My struggling and fighting wasn't working.

" No! Please don't do this. " My cries weren't helping either.

He carried me all the way up to my room, and ignored my cries and fights that I put on.

He opened the door to my room and put me on the floor.

He took out his gun from his whatever the gun came from and smiled while looking at it.

My cries finally started to turn to sobs. I sniffed for like the hundredth time.

I finally had the courage to speak, " Why are you doing this?"

He laughed, " Well, it's because of you." he paused, " And now you're going to pay."