More Pain

I was taken advantage of and I couldn't do anything but cry.

" You're such a waste of a pretty face. Too bad you have to die."

" I hate you. " I said between my cries.

" The feeling is mutual."

I stayed quiet silently crying.

" After I'm done with you, I'll get all your stuff, and then I'll kill..Josh."

" Don't your dare touch him! He has nothing to do with this!"

" You think I don't know that you kissed him?"

He paused and licked his lips, " How do I know? I had to keep an eye on you. "

I didn't feel like talking. Not after what just happened. Right then, death would have the the easy way out. What if I was pregnant? He would kill me and the baby. The thought of the baby, if u had one, was scary.

I was back to earth when I heard four gunshots!

No! Please..let it not be my mom. Please, God. Please. My cries became louder and heavier as the sounds of the gunshot faded in the air. I heard someone coming upstairs and my heart beat increased.

Steve was quick to open the door, " Dad-!" But instead of his dad getting in, it was my Dad.

Steve got shot once on his left leg which sent him on the floor. He managed to shot my dad once on his leg. Since my dad was a cop, he had experience and was quick with his gun.

He shot Steve right on the forehead after he got hit on the leg. I was hiding away in a corner crying at what was happening right in front of me. Steve was on my bedroom floor lying there with no life left in him.

" Emily..." My Dad groaned in pain.

" Dad?! Dad!" I went over to him crying.

" Emily, ca-call the police.."

I rushed to find his phone, and I swear I forgot the number (911). I was panicking so much I forgot the number. when I finally remember I called them and told them to hurry.

" Dad?" He was alive and I needed to know if mom was okay. " Mom?"

He looked away clearly about to cry.

" Dad..please tell me she's alive.." I begged as if it was up to him.

" Dad please." I cried. There was tears in his eyes.

I stood up, ran downstairs to see my Mom. Maybe Dad was crying out of pain. Maybe this is all just a bad dream.

I got downstairs and saw my Mom lying down..dead. So was Steve's Dad but right now I didn't care about Steve's Dad right now. I walked over to my Moms dead body.

I cried.

" Mom, please don't leave!" I shaked her violently as if she would wake up.
"No!!!! Mom, please..."

The police arrived and they had to take her away.

" Please, don't take her!" A police had to hold me because I didn't want to let them take her. Can you blame me!? This is my second Mom and she died!

Can you blame me....?