Guilty

I kissed him back and then realized what I was doing. It felt so right, yet it was wrong.

I pulled away, breaking the kiss.
" Josh!" I was panicking.

He stayed silent probably not knowing what to do.

" How could you do that?!" My hands where all up in the air.

" I was getting tired of hiding my feelings! So I let them out! And plus that guy hasn't even been there for you!"

" That doesn't give you the right to k-k-kiss me!" I stuttered on the word kiss maybe because I was feeling guilty. Guilty becaue I kissed him and also guilty because I didn't hate it or want to stop. Guilty because I had feelings for Josh and not Steve.

" Emily I'm telling you, I have a bad feeling about this guy! You have to stop seeing him! He doesn't deserve you anyways!"

" Then who does, Josh?! Who does!?"

" Me! I know I sound selfish, but if being selfish means I can have you then so be it!"

Tears were litterally right about to fall from my eyes. I couldn't stand this anymore. I just couldn't. I turning around and started to walk away and again he stopped me.

" Josh let go of me."

" No. "

The tears where now on my cheeks, " Please?" I asked him. I really didn't want to deal with this. He had to let go of me. I didn't want to do anything stupid. I was so holding the urge to just turn around and kiss him. I would have really appreciated it if he had let go of me.

" Emily? I know you feel the same way."

I hated it when he could just tell what I felt. I hated it so much.

" You don't know that." I tried to deny my way of this but no use.

" Don't lie. "

" Josh? Please let go."

" I can't seem to. Emily, I love you."

That was enough to go through me heart and twist it....hard.

I can't do this. I had to go now. I had to go home and calm myself. No, it's not easy. Especially if you're me. I need time. He couldn't just throw this at me and expect something. I struggled to break free from his hold and finally succeeded. But this time, he didn't stop me.

As I was running home, I felt bad and also very guilty. I felt bad for walking away from Josh like that. I felt bad for cheating on Steve. I just felt like crap.

I got home I breathed a sigh of relief. I couldn't wait to tell my mom about all that just happened hoping she could help me.

As I opened the door, I saw my Mom tied up and a strange man pointing a gun at her!