Made Up

" Emily!" Josh called me.

I looked at him, "What is it?"

" I've been calling for the thousandth time! Get off your phone!"

" But Steve is texting me! I don't want to ignore him!"

" You've been ignoring me and I haven't got mad!" He snapped.

I've been hanging with Steve and it has been fun for almost like a week.
He's really cool and I don't see what Josh is so mad! I mean I talk to him at times. I haven't really been ignoring him or anything. He's exaggerating for no reason.

" I really don't like him! Ever since he came--!"

"I've been happy!" I interupted him.

I turned off my phone because the teacher was coming in. Even though the teacher was here, I had to speak my mind.

" What is it with you and Steve?! He has done nothing to you!" I whispered yell.

" Well he took...." He whispered somthing to himself that I couldn't really quite get.

He looked away from me probably avoiding eye contact.

*************************************

" Okay, listen..Josh." I caught him before he could leave.

" I'm sorry, okay? I haven't been spending time with you and I made you feel like you weren't important. But you are. You are one of the most important things in my life! You're my best friend. You'll always be."

" You're my important thing too!" He hugged me.

" I know. I know you love me!"

I think I'm turning blind but I think Josh blushed.

" Are you blushing?!"