Happiness

The next day. I was actually happy to go to school. I mean I know everyone hates me but if I have Josh, it's cool. I've always had Josh anyways and here I am still alive.

I didn't even get to sleep well but I had A LOT of energy the next day. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I saw Josh. I know..I might be exaggerating because he's just a human being. No, actually he wasn't JUST a human being. He was my human being.

I got up an hour early. I didn't have anything to do so I decided to get ready.

I got up, went over my mirror, and I saw that I couldn't stop smiling. I put both of my hands on my cheek and I was hot which made me smile even more for some reason.

I haven't smiled like this ever since my biological parents died. God, I haven't smiled this much even when I got adopted. I mean they made me smile and happy but I'm way too happy. I guess it really just doesn't matter when you have that one person that you care about.

I didn't really realized that I spend 30 minutes looking at myself and thinking until I looked at my watch.

" Oh I better go get ready now." I said to myself.

I got ready. And headed to school. My Mom looked happy when she saw me so happy which made me even more happy. Ha!

*************************************

I got to school, went to my class, and expected stares which is exactly what I got. I look over at Josh's seat and he wasn't there.

All my happiness and good mood just faded. Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe just a wish that I'm hoping to come true.

I sit down feeling absolutely stupid. How could I be so stupid; to think that I could actually see him again. But it felt so real.

I lay my head down on my desk and let the tears that I was fighting so much to hold back up roll down freely on my cheek. I wiped my tears away and wonder why these people haven't started making fun of me. But I hope it just stayed that way.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I was ready to breathe fire if I had to," Can you please leave me alo-?!" When I looked at the person, I suddenly stopped.

I cleared my throat, " Hi, Josh."

" We're you crying?" He asked looking worried.

"Pfft..no. I put water in my eyes. I put it there last night."

I remember saying that; when I was leaving for my new home.

I smile at myself. I've always been bad at lying.

" You're the best liar ever!" He said being sarcastic. Because he knows I'm bad at lying.

As we chat, no one seems to bother us. But they did look at us crazy and talked behind our back, litterally behind our back. But we didn't mind HA!

Anyways, as we chat, the teacher comes and now we had to whisper. It was actually kind of fun you know, I never experienced this. I've always been quiet.

After Mr. Whitemore talked for wat seemed like forever, he handed us some work to do until we switch to the next class.

This guys came in the class. I didn't know who it was because he didn't come yesterday. He was very cute. Like very cute. I just stared at him, daydreaming about him. What was wrong with me? I don't even know the guy. Curse his cute face.

He looked around but there were no more sit left. Finally, the teacher noticed that he was there and said,"Young man? Why aren't you in your class?"

" Uh..this is my class." He answered.

" Well, you're 40 minutes late."

" Okay...can I get my seat down?" He sounded so rude but I didn't seem to care about that.

I tapped Josh on the shoulder severally, " He's cute."

" No, he's not. He's rude and ugly inside and out. "

" You're gay, that's why your saying that."

"Pfft..as if."