Maybe It's Over

" Mom!" I yelled almost crying again.

The man saw me and turned around pointing the gun at me.

I froze, not knowing what to do.

" Yo! Walk near ur Mother and sit down, now!" The man told me and ran near my mom.

" Mom!" I whispered when I sat next to hear. She looked terrible. She looked like she's been beaten. Her eyes were bloodshot red.

The man notice and he was quick to yell, " Shut up little girl!"

This isn't my first time being in this situation. Except my Dad isn't here. This when I wish he was. He's a cop, if he was here, this wouldn't have been happening.

My eyes were filled with tears for so many reasons.

1. because I might never see Josh again and the way we left things off weren't the best goodbyes
2. I know this has something to do we me and now my family is paying for it
3. Because maybe this the way of God saying ' don't cheat on your boyfriend '
4. Maybe I didn't have a purpose of living.
5. And last but not least, because today might be the day I die.

I need to get my mom out of this. She didn't go anything. I remembered I had my phone in my back pocket. I decided to text my dad while the guy wasn't paying attention. He had tied me up of course but he didn't know that I had my phone.

**Me: Dad help! Get home! Now! Trouble!

My dad didn't text back. It was like 10 minutes ago. We're going to die! I don't know why this man didn't kill us yet but I decided to use this time to text someone else. Steve.

**Me: Steve! Pliz call the cops 2 come to my house! Don't u come! Just call and stay where you are!

I looked at my mom and she was there; eyes with tears.

Seeing hear like that wanted to make me cry. There was nothing I could do at this point but wait. I could call the police but he would notice. plus he tapped my mouth , and tied my hands. But I was still capable of texting. But that didn't seem to get us anywhere.

Maybe it's over...

As I fight hard to keep the tears back, the door swang open.

The person that entered was...Steve.