Sins & Seduction

A/N- I'm embarrassed to say how much time I spent editing pictures for the headers of chapters but it's so fun.

Y/N POV-

I sit by the head of the table next to Natasha while senior partners take their seats in the remaining places.

I'm not introduced to any of them, nor do they attempt to introduce themselves to me. My insignificant presence leaving me practically invisible to the rest of the room.

I fight to stay caught up with what's going on but the fast pace conversation is confusing me.

I can't write my notes down fast enough. Not once have I had the chance to even lift my head and listen properly.

My body freezes as I feel the tip of Natasha's heel trace up the side of my calf. I lift my head, glancing at her quickly. I narrow my eyes warning her to stop while trying to cause as little commotion as possible.

I feel myself warm up as the blood reaches the surface of my skin. My breath held tight in my chest.

My attention, however, fails to return to the meeting. I lost my focus for a matter of seconds and it's like I've missed the entire meeting.

Her hand slips under the table resting on my thigh. I ignore her. I try to listen to the woman talking at the other end of the table. Mentally telling myself to catch up on what I'd missed.

Her nails begin drawing soft circular patterns on the inside of my thigh over the top of my trousers.

The gentle touch relaxing my body while my mind ascends into a frenzy of unprofessional thoughts.

I push her hand off, staring daggers at her. She looks at me smirking. Lowly, she whispers "why aren't you paying attention?"

She has to be joking.

"Why are you trying to distract me?" I whisper back in the same tone while two men squabble over who's right and wrong regarding god knows what.

It's not like I'm paying attention enough to know what's so important that it's causing such a commotion.

"I'm not doing anything." She smiles.

You know exactly what you're doing.

"Ms. Romanoff please could you just let me focus on the meeting." I hiss quietly.

"I'm not stopping you." She shrugs nonchalantly.

A gentle knock at the door interrupts the fuss going on. Wanda walks in heading straight towards Natasha, she leans over by her side whispering something in her ear.

You'd expect the senior partners to be angry or bothered by Wanda and her lack of respect for her colleges. Interrupting the meeting, without an apology but somehow despite Wanda's lack of authority she still carries a level of superiority no man or woman will question.

It's intriguing the way she manages to be so sweet and yet so domineering.

"Alright everyone that's enough for today, I have to leave for a business trip. As always Mr Hayes will be in charge while I'm gone if you need me though, you'll have to talk to him until I get back." She tells the room.

She picks up the leather binder in front of her as everyone makes their way out of the conference room. "Y/N and Wanda you're coming with me, we're meeting with a client in London."

"When are we leaving?" I question.

"Go home pack a bag for 3-4 days, I want you looking your best these are prestigious people, I have a reputation to uphold don't ruin it. You'll meet me back here in at 11am. Wanda, you already know the drill and I trust you'll get Y/N up to speed while I'm getting things prepared."