Breaking News

(Press play)

Y/N POV-

I'd like to start out by saying I'm walking down the hall to my desk but walking would be the incorrect word, perhaps stumbling would be better. Either way, not that it matters, I feel like I've spent the week at the gym and now my legs are paying the price. Except I never went to the gym, no instead I spent my night in the one place I shouldn't have, with Natasha in her office.

But now as I make my way further down the hall, closer to Wanda's desk I can see her and the new girl, Maria, both leaning close to one another with their eyes locked on the small screen of a phone.

Both of them awfully close, staring with there jaws dropping down to floor. "Wanda?" I ask as I approach the two of them.

Wanda lifts her head with a grin on her face as she holds back laughs. "This is crazy."

Maria attempts to stay professional but with the slightest snicker from Wanda she burst out laughing and now that I look around the office everyone is doing the same. "What's so funny? don't get it."

"Haven't you checked your phone?" Wanda asks.

"No why?"

"Oh you're gonna love this look." She turns her phone to show me.

Breaking News

Looks like Ms. Romanoff, owner of Romanoff LLC, one the most highly respected Lawyers in the US enjoys her fun just as much as the rest of us.

Underneath the news post is a blurry photograph of who I know is myself but thankfully the lack of a decent camera and an awful zoom quality nobody else can see who it is. Nobody can see that the figure pressed up against the window of the law firm is mine.

"I don't think we should be looking at this." I say, desperate for either one of the two women to turn it off. Guilt bursts through my veins as I look between the screen and Wanda.

Flashbacks of my hands on Natasha's body, my legs shaking round her head and my body against that damn window.

All of this to win a game.

"Oh common I thought out of everyone you'd love to see this. Romanoff spends like 80% of day dedicated to making things harder for you and now... you kinda have something against her to make your day a little better." Wanda giggles.

"No I think Y/N might be right if she catches us she'll kill us and I've not even been here a day." Maria smiles at me.

"Thank you, now Wanda have a good day but we've got to get started." Wanda rolls her eyes "leaving me already?"

"Sorry, I'll see you at lunch." I promise.

"Maria do you want to join us?" Wanda adds.

The brunette looks to me for confirmation "Are you sure?"

"Yeah seriously it'll be nice." I tell her.

She nods her head "It's just after everything I wasn't sure you'd be too keen on me."

"None of what happened was your fault, Romanoff likes to make my day just that little bit more unbearable but we really do have to get to work otherwise she'll have an actual real reason to try to fire me again." I explain. Wanda nods her head "it's true, she really does."

"Okay good, I was worried this would be awkward." Maria sighs.

"Don't stress to much, but we absolutely have to get to work so goodbye Wanda." I wave.

Maria follows me as I take her to Romanoff's office. "So we'll wait in here for now and she'll be back from her morning meeting any second."

Maria takes in a deep breath visibly nervous for her first day. "It's gonna be fine." I comfort her.