Repercussions

(I'd wait to press play on the video till you a little further down we're I tell you to press play:) )

Y/N POV-

"This is Mrs West," Natasha introduces me to the client "Mrs west, this is my newest associate Miss Y/L/N."

The woman shakes my hand "So you're new, how much experience do you have?" She says, evidently questioning my competence.

"Y/L/N will have no part in your case, she's simply here to learn," Natasha eyes me up and down "nothing more nothing less."

The older woman nods her head "good, I don't need children messing things up for me."

"Trust me Mrs West, I feel the exact same but I assure you, you have the best of the best working on your case." Natasha gestures to herself.

"And I'm sure you remember Miss Maximoff."

Wanda smiles, also shaking the woman's hand "Wanda, it's good to see you again."

"It's a pleasure meeting you again Mrs West, how are the kids?" Wanda makes small conversation while Natasha and I set up.

With Wanda and Mrs west on one side of the table, faced to each other talking and Natasha and I on the other side, Natasha takes the moment to lean over to me whispering into my ear "That little act you pulled yesterday won't be happening again will it?"

"I thought we discussed the issue with the file in great detail yesterday. No, Ms. Romanoff that will not happen again." I respond in the same hushed tone.

She leans over me pretending to reach for a file, her face close to my ear she whispers "I'm not talking about the file... I'm talking about the lace underwear on the floor of my hotel room."

As she pulls back away she smirks, I look over at Wanda and Mrs West checking that they were still deep in conversation before I proceeded "No it won't happen again." I whisper bitterly.

Her hand slides up my thigh, under my skirt, underneath the table, spiralling my thoughts back to my body slamming against the glass and her nails gripping at my thigh while her lips practically attacked my neck.

It was bad enough covering the mark she'd made this morning; looking into the mirror seeing the purple stained skin also sent me back to the very same, heated place.

"If you wanted me to take your underwear off all you had to do was ask."

My breath locked inside my chest as she gently digs her nails into my thigh before letting go.

Natasha clears her throat "Mrs West we're ready." She says clearly, interrupting their conversation.

As Wanda turns back to face me, I watch her contour her face with worry and confusion. She mouths "are you okay?" as she narrows her brows curiously.

I nod my head.

As the meeting proceeds, I listen carefully, taking my notes when I overhear Romanoff make a point that was entirely incorrect.

"Actually, if you don't mind me interrupting but that's not correct..." stupidly I decided to continue on my rant, explaining how she was wrong and then proceeded to explain to her why. Now of course my intentions are purely to help out but the anger brewing in her face told me that, that's not how it came off.

"I'm so sorry Mrs West," Natasha turns to face me "Miss Y/L/N could I see you outside for a minute."

We both walk out of the room, slowly closing the door behind us. The final click of the door handle triggering Natashas fury fuelled speech.