Marked Heart

Y/N POV

The banging is relentless. The person on the other side a little more than impatient. Behind every closed door I've dreaded opening there's only ever been one of two people and the little things in life tend to stay the same.

Natasha. As I said, the little things never change. As fast as I open the door I let it shut. A little break is understandable; MIA for three weeks isn't.

Much to my dismay, she catches the door quickly, letting herself in.

"Y/N?"

"Don't say my name like that, like you're confused. Where in fucks name have you fucking been?"

"Y/N a lot has happened I just- I needed some time and it's..." her voice trails off as her eyes clock the anger on my face.

"Actually Natasha just forget I asked and leave, you don't get to tell me you love me and leave for three weeks and return smelling like cheap wine," I scoff.

Her face switches, her laugh almost cynical before she speaks, "you and I both know nothing I drink is cheap."

It's like listening to the old Natasha, toxicity and sultriness in every word that leaves her lips.

"You think this is the time for remarks?"

"I'm sorry it's almost as if it was your life that just fell to pieces, Wanda was here when you were wherever the fuck you were for years so I had every right to be upset."

"Yes, Natasha it is, you are part of my life and you left, you told me you loved me and left."

She steps closer to me, "sounds like you missed me."

"Sounds like you've been drinking."

"We can talk about that tomorrow," she husk. She's insufferable. She's sinfully and tempting; the anger built up to the roof has to go somewhere, and she's right. I've missed her.

"We're talking about this now," I demand.

Her fingertip slots between the knotted belt holding her coat together.

"I've been gone for three weeks, you'll be angry in the morning this can wait- I cannot."

"Now is not the time," I mutter.

Her coat falls open, and black lace drapes over every soft curve of her figure beneath. Expensive.

"Are you just going to stare?"

She unclips the suspenders attached to the fabric around her waistline holding up lace-trimmed thigh highs. She steps out of the red bottom stilettos on her feet as she comes closer.

"Why'd you do this? I'm angry."

Her finger traces along my jaw. "I know love, I know... but I don't care right now."

Red lips upturned into a smirk, green eyes darker in the dim light. Slim fingers grasp around my neck as my head falls back slightly, lips apart, her figure hot against my own.

"You sound like bitch when you behave like this," I choke out.

"Oh, I bet I do."

Her lips press to mine in one short motion; my head pushes forwards to meet her again but she pulls away, a smile on her face.

Her grip loosens, "so you do want this."

"Fuck you, Natasha."

She smiles more, "I love you too."

Her eyebrow raises in thought, "our lives are messy and yet we always end up back together."

"Yeah well if you want to keep me you're gonna have to do a lot to prove that."

She nods her head, "no time like the present."

Her smile's addictively contagious; I can't help the smile on my lips as she kisses me again, so much harder than the last time. 

Want. Need. Aggression. It all comes out when there's someone you could almost hate and love at the same time pinning you against a wall.

Soft hands tug at my clothes until they're on the floor. Her arms fall by her side, her chest pushing out momentarily as she slips her coat off her shoulders.

"I still, even after all this time, mesmerise you." The slightest of laughs slips past her lips as she breathes.

"You think too highly of yourself Natasha, you really do."

Her brow raises, "you think I'm wrong?"

"I do."

I slide out from under her and walk towards my bedroom. She instinctively follows.

"The truth is Natasha, there's something about you that I just can't ever seem to let go of, so yes you're mesmerising but I think you're too narcissistic to see just how much control I have over you."

She laughs softly, almost proudly and so I smile back.

"You can look but you can't touch," I tell her.

"Oh come on Y/N."

My hand cups her cheek as I kiss her lips gently, "I told you, you think too highly of yourself, I'd just like to see you beg. I think that would put you in your place... Plus I'm still mad at you."

It's cruel, I know that but it's ever so empowering.

I push her back over to an armchair in the corner of my room, light grey and velour. A smirk graces her face as she shakes her head.

Her back leans against the chair, arms resting on the lifted sides, legs crossed over one another.

I kneel in front of her, my fingertips tracing along her thighs mentally forcing her to uncross them. Open them.

I place butterfly kisses along her thighs, satin skin got beneath my lips. Her gold tan looks almost like caramel in the hue of the light. My teeth sink down, as my tongue soothes her skin. I till my head before repeating the same action in the same place.

I smile at her proudly, as she glances at the heart like shape marked on her skin. She sighs as her fingers lace through my hair willing me closer.

"I said look not touch," I shake my head at her, a smirk already placed on my lips as I stand up.

"I won't beg you, it's what you want, to make a point. I won't do it," she laughs cynically.

I sit myself on the edge of my bed, "the way I see it... I've already won Natasha. Suit yourself, if you beg I get my way and if you don't you prove my point entirely."

She tilts her head, "you're smart."

I nod, "you taught me."

There's a level of unmatched power that I feel as my hand slips beneath my underwear. Vulnerability turns to confidence with the right person, and she is that person.

I fall back against my sheets with my back arched as my fingers sink inside me. I can't see her, but I can feel her eyes on me, burning.

... To be continued in the next chapter.

A/N- I think if forgotten how to write smut

Unedited [22/06/22]

Also I've been gone for a while feel free to leave any questions here~>