Hotel Rooms

Y/N POV-

"We're here," I say waking Wanda up.

"What time is it?" She asks sleepily.

"I'm pretty sure it's like 12pm here or something like that."

"Oh that's good, we can look round the city if you'd like. Do the tourist stuff maybe."

"Thank you but you slept most of the flight, I didn't, I'm going to the hotel and I'm sleeping," I say yawning.

"Well if you decide to come with me let me know." She says as we walk off the jet, being greeted by yet another expensive, gleaming car.

"Will do, thanks for the offer though."

She nods smiling.

Yet, another man in a fresh clean suit opens the back doors to the car, for the three of us to climb inside.

"Wanda, do you have the information for the hotel?" Natasha asks.

"Umhum, we're staying in the same place as last time."

"Okay perfect."

"So where are we staying?"

Natasha stays quiet.

"You'll see in a minute," Wanda smiles "look to your left in a second."

Crisp modern architecture and tall windows, the building stands tall and prominent in the busy city. Lights glimmer brightly against the grey cloudy skies. Rain ricochets off the darkened beige concrete beneath.

A grand staircase lined with white lights leads to large glass doors. Men stand either side of them in black tuxedos, red bow ties lie softly round their necks, perfectly symmetrical on either side.

I slowly step out of the car, turning around to grab my bags. "The bags are already being taken to the room," Wanda tells me.

Romanoff and Wanda walk inside heading straight to the desk, I follow clumsily while my eyes scan over the room. Each furnishing, accessory and embellishment complementing one another, radiating in luxury and expense.

"These are your room keys, remember both of you downstairs and ready for 10am." Natasha reminds us.

"Got it." I nod.

I follow both women, who clearly know their way around this place better than myself, to the elevators.

They both lean back against the back wall, their faces turn to one another while I stand awkwardly in front of them.

The elevator bings at each floor as we slowly ride higher up the building.

"This place brings back memories." Wanda smiles at Natasha.

Memories?

Then the most bizarre thing happens, Natasha laughs, a genuine smiling laugh. "Oh god it does, I still can't believe-"

She turns to look at me when she stops talking. My presence clearly was the reason for her halting her speech. "Don't stop on my account," I say turning around.

I can hear the faint whispers and giggles behind me and though I know they're just reminiscing on a memory, I can't help but be reminded of walking down the halls of high school with girls laughing behind you.

You know the kind of laugh that instantly brings out every insecurity, at that very moment you feel their eyes lingering you second guess everything. 'Is my skirt tucked up' or 'is there something wrong with my hair.' Menial things but at that moment it feels like the worlds ending and you're under a spotlight.