chapter 10

~~~ He wanted to draw a moment out of a moment because as good as kissing feels, nothing feels as good as anticipation of it. ~~~

^^^ Kiara's walk-in closet ^^^

* * *

"Where are you taking me.?" I asked Christopher as he dragged me out of crowdy and sweaty hallway of the club.

"Home." Was his short reply. He does not seem in good state of mind. Was he angry.? Why.? What now.?

"But why, I just came and what about Charlie.?" I questioned him again.

"He will be notified about your absence." He completed and held the car door for me to go inside and in return I just folded my hands on my chest and glared at him. How could he just drag me out.? Who does he thinks of himself.?

"And what if I don't want to go."

"Do not test my patience Ms.Kiara." He warned me.

"Tell me one reason for dragging me out and I will not test you patience Mr.Richard." I retorded.

"That's enough." He held my waist and actually threw me in the passenger seat, like I was a potato sack, and locked the seat belt. What the hell. I struggle to move away from his grip but he was way to strong for me. Of course.

"Don't you dare move an inch Ms.Kiara I am not in any mood to tolerate your tantrums." Tantrums.! What am I a 2 years old child. You will pay for this Mr.Richard. I assured myself.

Ride back home was awfully quiet. I did not even looked at him. Not even once. Who the hell does he thinks of himself and who the hell gave him right to stop me from having some fun. It was not like I was going to have a one night stand with him. I was just trying to have a conversation and be friendly.

As soon as I entered his pent house I rushed to my temporary room directly to my walk-in closet changed into some random pajama. I was too angry to even look what I actually was going to wear. I took my shower changed into my pajama and sat on bed in Indian style with my head resting on my palms and mind furious, just than my stomach grumbled telling me that he is hungry. I sighed and went down praying that he would be in his room because I don't want to face him again. But my prayers were not fulfilled. There was a soft melody playing in the background and he was there siting on the stool which was opposite of his bar and with a glass of wine in hand, his fingers tapping on the wooden plain of the island and foot moving along the beats of the music, his eyes closed and his features were relaxed there was a small satisfying smile tagged on his face, it felt like he was enjoying the soft instrumental melody, his jacket was lazily laying in one of the corner of his white couch. Wait!! Is he listening to some instrumental music, what is exactly going on around here.?

Ignoring all my surrounding and the sexy devil I made my way to kitchen for some water, food was far from my mind right now. All I wanted is just take that cold water bottle and run to my so called room.

"Ms.Kiara." he said softly and I turned around perplexed.

"Yes Mr.Richard." I said with no enthusiasm in my voice.

"May I have the honour of dancing with you." I looked at him with wide eyes blinking rapidly and mouth opened and closed like a fish. He chuckled at my expression.

"I just asked for a dance Ms.Kiara nothing a big thing, right.?" He asked with amusement. I cant believe this man. First he drags me out of the club without giving me a valid reason and than he has the audacity to ask me for a dance.

"Why are you so confusing Mr.Richard." I blurred out.

"Pardon.?"

"I mean once you are all cold and rude towards me and than suddenly you are so gentle. Like for example just half an hour back you dragged me out of that club for no reason and now you are asking me to have a dance with you in the kitchen at what 10.30 in the night, its difficult to understand you." I confessed and sighed.