epilogue

~~~ And they lived happily ever after- can sometimes be true ~~~

^^^ Wedding rings ^^^

* * *

"Dinner is ready." I yelled from the kitchen placing the bowl filled with pasta on the middle of table and I heard two adorable giggles coming on my way.

"Yes, mommy look I am the first one." My five years old son, Daksh said running towards the table and siting on his chair patting himself on back like he achieved the biggest award of the world. Yes, may be he did.

"No mommy, he cheated." My five years old daughter Hailey complained while siting on her chair which was opposite to her brother, who was elder than her just by 2 minutes.

"So I lost again.?" My darling husband faked in a sad voice. Can he be more adorable.?

"Yes." Our babies said together and I just laughed. Life is indeed at its best.

"Did you both washed your hands.?" I asked my handful children to which they nodded.

"Pasta..Is that pasta mommy.?" Hailey asked with eyes fixed on bowl.

"Yes honey, its pasta." I said sensing her excitement.

"Yaayyy...!" She cheered.

"Mommy are we going at uncle Charlie's place tomorrow.?" Daksh asked.

"Yes we are." I said placing the plates in front of them with Christopher helping me.

We said our prayers and started eating our dinner with little cute quarrels of the twins with Christopher and I being referee. I love my life.

My life has changes drastically in last seven years. The day I told my family about me being in relation with Christopher the laughed on my face. Really laughed.!

Why.?
Because they already knew about it.

How.?
Christopher told them.

When?

In the hospital when he took both my parents out of the room. Later that month we got married and that day was officially the best day of my life. After 2 years, as I got pregnant and I officially resigned from my job and was happy being a house wife. Thought I still help Christopher in some of his work but I still prefer to be a mother than any other thing in the world.

We married twice actually, once with Indian tradition and the other one with Christian. It was amazing. Marring twice with the same person, I sighed dreamingly thinking of it. I am indeed a lucky woman, ain't I.?

Charlie is married to Mathew, I knew it, something was fishy between them. Anyways they did adopted a cute little boy, Elliot who is just as adorable as Charlie. Tia is happily married and blessed with a baby girl. Vivaan is also married and is having a cute little prince running around his house. Oh! And adding spice to my life Laurence and her partners in crime were still in judicial custody.

"We are having cake and watching movie right.?" My daughter asked with mouth full of macaronis. She does loves pasta.

"Yes, how can we miss that.?" Christopher said.

"And please don't talk with your mouth full, its bad habit honey." I said sweetly to which she apologised nicely.

"Oh come on, she is just a kid." Can anyone sense the deja vu here with roles interchanged. Christopher said with mouth full of food as well and this is how Christopher became a five years old along with two other and started making various noise with mouth full of food. I am totally blessed to have this life.