chapter 1

A/N: I don't oppose any religion or culture neither do I take side of any...I am just writing it as a theme of my book... so I request not to take anything personally please. Thank you.!

~~~ Its said that love finds you when you are ready. ~~~

^^^ Marine Drive ^^^

* * *

Chapter 1

Marine drive the only place in Mumbai where people can experience peace in their busy life. I took a deep breath inhaling the humid smell of air and looked around observing people, who were running here and there to do their daily course, it was a pleasant site. On the scheduled corner couples were busy chatting and getting cozy...they were really itching in my eyes. No, don't get me wrong but I am just not a big fan of this 'LOVE' word, ignoring them I wondered ahead, many people were hanging out here, may be to get a taste of humid sea air, or may be just to sit and enjoy the amazing sunset, which me and my two stupid loveable friends Vivaan and Tia were enjoying. I personally love this place a lot because on the west side you see a never ending beautiful shining blue Arabian sea and on the east a busy life a people running to catch a hold on their life. I was siting here on the edge of the big cemented manmade stone with my friends and just enjoying a little time away from reality. Mumbai, whenever this word strikes you eardrums the only thing you think is 'The city that never sleeps' or 'The city of dreams' let me tell you its true. It is the only place where rich and poor stay alongside on the road. This place is close to my heart because I was born and brought up here, my family, friends everyone was a part of this land I was sting on. One of the perks staying on the costal area is you never feel lonely, sea becomes your best pal. If this sea could speak, they can unleash many horrifying as well as joyfull story. I sighed happily closed my eyes enjoying the cool Sunday evening air kissing my face making a little relief in this hot and humid climate.

"Kiara...!!" I was snatched out of my train of thinking by Vivaan bugging on my side I looked at him, a typical Indian boy, loving, understanding, caring and a social photographer. He was well build with all muscles on all right places a height of 6'. He was really sweet and my best friend. I sometimes wonder any girl would have been lucky to be his girlfriend but according to him he likes his freedom and always speaks about some non-connected random stuff to avoid this topic....

"Are you listening.?" Asked Vivaan.

"Ya I am...umm so what were you telling..?" I trailed off and he made an irritating face.

"I was telling for going on an outing...just the three of us..?"

"I have work...can't get a holiday." said Tia my second partner in crime. She is a C.A in one of the MNC and heavily paid. She is 5'4, same as mine, with black raven hair skin tone a little dark than mine.

"I agree, even I cant get one...you know even I have a job too." I trailed of and he groaned.

"You guys really need a life you know."

"Oh shut up, we have to answer people above us, unlike you." Tia completed and the debate started between them.

"Really! at least I did hold a two days tiger cub in my hand not some boring files...like you'll." He continued with his debate.

"Okay that's it, I am hungry" I interrupted and the last three word were enough to make them shut up. We three looked at each other and said in union "CCD." Yes, that's the second best place to hangout for us.

We were walking along the cemented line, stepping on grey bricks and avoiding the black ones, like we used to do in 10th grade. For once its nice to be young and care free. I was too  busy in my childish game to even look in front causing me to hit someone on back.