chapter 18

~~~ What I feel for you cant be expressed in phrasal combination, it is either scream out loud or painfully silent. But I promise- it beats words. ~~~

^^^ Christopher and Kiara's attire  ^^^

* * *

"Oh my god! You look amazingly stunning Kiara." Charlie said as soon as I step inside the event hall. Yeah, for the first time I agreed with him. I really was looking good, not due to my effort but Jenny's. Her make up professionals and her designers hard work for making a perfect outfit for me. She came uncalled and literally dragged me out of the bed room at 4 in the evening and forcibly made me wear a blood red mermaid lace long gown with diamond earrings and red heels which were not seen due to the length of my gown. Later her make up artist worked his magic and made my face glow like never before. I did looked beautiful for once, with a fake smile on my face from outside, but inside it was still just the way he left it, dark and lonely. I really wanted to confront Christopher for what happened and I wanted to make it crystal clear that I am not some of his play toy and he has no right to treat me like I belong to him, when he is already engaged to someone else, but my bad luck that I could not find him anywhere in the house.

"Thank you, you look good yourself too and how are you doing now..?" He was in navy blue tuxedo looking as cute as ever with a real smile on his face. Hmm... may be he is trying to get over everything that happened and giving a fresh start to his life. I am happy for him.

"Oh, I am doing perfectly fine and Mathew..."

"Wait wait, why does he feels so familiar.? Have I met him before.?" I don't know why as was asking him. May be he had answer of this. He blushed a little and said...

"How can you forget such a dashing personality.! Remember 360 degree club.?" Of course, how can I forget that day, but rather I just nodded.

"Exactly, he was there, the famous bartender." He completed with exaggeration in his words as if telling me about 'Channing Tatum.

"Than may I know why is he here?" I said eyeing above Charlie's shoulder and he was there in black tuxedo with the navy blue tie which was matching Charlie's suit and his eyes were roaming around the hall as if he was searching for something or someone or specifically, Charlie.

"He has the invitation." He said in duh voice. Don't get me wrong, but people are not allowed inside the hall unless they have an invitation from our company with a digital signature and an individual bar code which is checked the by a laser machine on the entrance and than only they are allowed inside and as far as I am aware he is merely a bar tender.

"Then will you be kind enough to explain me how he is invited here.?" I folded my hands on the table we were now seated and giving him not so sweet innocent look.

"Don't you look at me that way okay. I am very much loyal to my company and for your kind information he owns 360 degree's brand name. He owns a construction business." He completed with a boring look on his face. Now let me think, brand name of 360 degree...That means he is the owner of various clubs, cafe and five star hotels under that name. Of course! and that's why he is here...I said to myself in a duh voice.

Dimming of lights brought me out of my thoughts and before I could register what is going on there was a huge round of applause looking straight ahead with respect in their eyes. I followed their sight and there was Jenny in simple yet elegant peach colour gown holding hands with Christopher who was standing as charming as ever in his trademark black colour tuxedo with a white shirt and black bow tie. Next to them were Alexia and Dwayne standing holding hands...aha! so they finally decided to make a public entry. Good for me, at least now I wont have to see adulterated scene in the office any more. Well, I just hope for that. Just a minute where is Charlie.? I looked around the hall which was colourfully represented by various lights, flowers and other shining decorative materials which I am not aware of what they are called and in this light which was sufficient for me to vision, Charlie was not found anywhere.