chapter 13

~~~ Love is the smoke made with fumes of sighs. ~~~

^^^ Welcome back to Mumbai ^^^

* * *

"INDIA !!! INDIA !!!" I and Kabir shouted on top of our voices. You must be thinking why were we shouting 'India' on top of my voice right.? Well actually I am currently siting on my couch in Indian style with my brother wearing India's cricket team T-shirt... why..?? Because we are having India vs Pakistan T20 world cup and that's the thing a true Indian wont miss it for anything. Nope, not even for free food.!!

Its been my third day here in Mumbai, at MY home. That humid smell in the air, that polluted atmosphere, that busy life, that traffic road, just 'that' everything about Mumbai I missed. Oh god..!! I really did missed Mumbai, miss being at home. MY home. My mom, my dad, Kabir, Vivaan, Tia.

About my dad, well he is pretty fine. Though he got a big white plaster on his left leg and have a total bed rest for one and half month, but rather he is fit and fine no big or minor injuries here and there. That gave me a little relief and about the stupid culprit, well he is still in jail. I myself will deal with him but tomorrow. Let him suffer a little, he deserves it right.?

Just like that wandering around my thoughts went towards Christopher like a magnet. I just closed my eyes and sighed. He was all over my mind, his mesmerising eyes, his warm touch, his nectar voice, his sexy stubble.. stop it Kiara... do not day dream about him again... umm...so yeah I am missing him a lot, very much in fact. I was happy to be back home even though just for 7 days but it would be wrong if I say I don't miss him. I do miss him, a lot and the worst part is he did not even called me, not even once. Okay okay! He did called me once in a day but all he talked was about his files, his schedule etc. etc. etc. Not even once about me...about us. Isn't that great.? Note the sarcastic tone. Last 3 day here were fun being around my people.

"... and here goes Dhoni's helicopter shot..."
I was snatched out by Sidhu paji's nonstop commentary.

"Yayy..!!!" I and Kabir said together.

"So what do you think Kiara 50runs or 100..?" Kabir asked. He was talking about that whether Dhoni will do half century or a full one.

"I guess a 100." I said in full confidence.

"He wont.. at the most 80 runs. Wanna bet?" He said raising his eyebrow in challenge.

"Oh! You are on boy. If its above 100 you will do as I say and if below, vice versa."

"Deal." He said accepting my challenge. Oh honey, you don't have any idea what is waiting for you. I mentally gave a devil smile.

"....Kholi's ball was stopped by Afridi..." And just than the amazing mouth watering aroma from kitchen diverted my mind and my stomach. I stood and went to kitchen because there are still 7 overs to go in the match.

"Anything special mom.?"

"Noooo... why.?" My mom emphasised on 'no' more while chopping spring onions. Unusual.

"Okay... so why is this special meal huh.?" I tried to interrogate.

"Guest." Was all she said and went to the burning stove and added onions in pot.

"And why I was not informed about them.?" I said siting on counter and taking an apple from the basket from the counter which was snatched within seconds..

"Don't you dare eat anything, dinner will be ready in half hour, now empty the kitchen, I have things to do and food to prepare. OUT." And without a doubt I was out in less than a minute. Yes I am 24 but she is my mother and sometimes she can be scarry. Very scarry.