chapter 12

~~~ Once in a lifetime, Love gives you a fairytale. ~~~

^^^ Christopher's library ^^^

*****

Remember when you wake up at 11.30 on a Sunday morning have breakfast and lazily wandered around house with toothbrush in your mouth..?? If yes than you are lucky because I don't remember doing that from the day I came to London.

Its Sunday and I am helping Christopher in his library from morning 10 and it was 1.49 p.m in the library's glass round clock. This is the part I was not allowed in. I don't even want to come in this boring part of house, where walls are in white colour with a big white book stand almost coving the whole wall filled with numerous books. Someone who fancy reading, this place would be a heaven for them. But I hate reading books and everything around here is making me sleepy. We even had lunch in library can you imagine how boring it can be!. Anyways now we are surrounded with all his files and I am finalising about tomorrows schedule and timings about his meeting.

He haven't talked to Dwayne yet. I was trying my best to convince him but being cold that he is, it all went in vain.

"Mr.Richard cant we just quit it already its Sunday if you forgot..?" I said whining.

"No we cant and I know its Sunday thank you very much Ms.Kiara" Was his cruel reply while he was typing something in his laptop.

"But why.?" I told in obvious annoyance.

"Because we have work to do." He stated as it was the truth of obviousness.

And before I could say something intercom buzzed...god save me..!! He stood and answered the call and all he did was nod and kept the receiver, as if the person on the opposite side would have a dream that he nodded.

"We have a visitor lets go down stairs Ms.Kiara." and indicated me to go first. Of course being a gentleman. That's one of the reason for what you have fallen for kiara, said a voice inside my head, oh shut up already I snapped back to myself.

About us....oh! We were on good terms no unnecessary talk, no eyes contact, 10 feet away from each other, see good terms.

Soon we were down and saw Meghan siting on the couch with sleeping Ally in her arms. Meghan was dressed like going in a party. See this is how we enjoy Sunday, out of the house or sleeping inside the house, not with some boring files.

"Hello Meghan, what a surprise and why is this little trouble sleeping." He asked in a cheerful voice and stroked his index finger on Ally's cheek and she stirred in sleep. I cant help but smile, she is purely angelic.

"Hello Meghan." I greeted her.

"Hi guys and Sorry to come on no notice but I and James are going on a reunion party, we planned to keep Ally with Alexia but she is busy and I didn't wanted to trouble mother so if you don't mind babysitting her just for few hours we will come and pick her up in the evening.?" She completed in one breath.

"Relax Meghan, and we sure will." Christopher said with a smile.

"Oh thank you so much, her clothes and other necessary substance are in here, she had her lunch and please see to it that she haves proper dinner and bag has some Disney movies too you might need it." She said handing Christopher a small pink bag. He took and kept it aside and took Ally carefully in his arms so that she didn't wake up and she instantly cuddled in Christopher's arms. It was indeed a beautiful site to watch. He can be a good father. What the hell am I thinking. Stop your brain from over thinking Kiara.

"Be good honey. Love you." Meghan whispered and kissed Ally's forehead and went after giving us a thankful smile.

"Well, this trouble maker saved you day Ms.Kiara."