chapter 19

~~~ To love is to recognise yourself in someone other ~~~

^^^ Beautiful Brazil ^^^

* * *

"Where is your luggage?" Christopher asked me as I came on breakfast table in formal office clothes and laptop in my hand.

"Luggage.?" I asked him taking a slice of apple.

"We are flying to Brazil today Kiara." He said in a boring voice. What..!

"But I thought you told that to make Jayden go away." I said looking at him.

"Partly, but I mean each and every word I said." He said folding his newspaper which he was reading before I came.

"I am fine here Mr.Richard." I said tiredly.

"Yeah. I can see that but we are still going." He said. Why he is making me go through all this.?

"No, I don't want to go anywhere with you." I exclaimed in anger now.

"Too bad, I am still taking you." He said smiling calmly. I am just an inch away from punching his smiling sexy face.

"I am not..." and before I could even complete he snatched my hand which were placed on table plain and dragged me towards the elevator.

"What the hell is you problem? Cant you see I don't want to go anywhere with you." I said trying to loose my hand from his strong grip.

"I don't want Jayden anywhere around you, he is a bad news." He said and I snorted.

"I don't intend to do be around him either. Now..." and I was dragged again inside the elevator.

"I am a very persistent person. You should have known that by now honey." ...and I stopped struggling, did he just said honey? To me ? No, no it cant be. I might have just heard a wrong word. May be something with same rhyme like money... yes it will be money only. I turned to look at him only to find out he was looking at with a devil smirk on his face which is not giving me a good vibe.

"You know what Kiara..." he said stalking towards me slowly and I took a step back. I might have taken another step too, but my back hit elevators wall and I am sure my face showed a horror emotion.

"...you ignite an unknown fire within me which no one has ever done to me." He said trailing the pad of his fingers from my cheeks to my neck leaving a line of heat on his way back and just when I was about to lean in his touch elevator door opened making us jerk apart. I took a deep breath to calm my fast running heart.

"Come on Kiara my jet wont wait for us the whole day." Christopher said.

"No ..."

"Kiara as much as I love to repeat what I did in elevator I don't want to, because you are a never ending temptation to me and I might would do something which I am sure both of us wont regret. So come out of your sweet little denial and come with me." He said extending his hands towards me with his real smile. I cant agree any less with him. I just looked in his hypnotising eyes, took a good hold on his hands in which my small hands fit perfectly and walked away with him to where ever he was taking me, I don't care where we are going regardless he is with me and I am with him.

~~ welcome to Brazil ~~

It was 09.07 pm on my Iphones digital clock. I removed my shoes and sat on wooden bench placed on the opposite side of Christopher's beautiful blue colour beach house. It was huge with a large swimming pool and a multi-colour bed at the edge of the pool. Interior of the house was even more wonderful with colourful furniture mixed with a sense of British touch. For a change, everything in this house was colourful which was refreshing. Siting down, I looked at an infinite looking sea in which my legs were submerged making me shiver with excitement. Sea was shining in the bright moonlight like a river of diamonds floating beneath my feet, and above my head was sky filled with pearl like looking stars. World is indeed beautiful. I took a deep breath inhaling the aroma of fresh air mixed with a hint of salty water and enjoying the feeling of cold water around my feet. I always liked this smell which reminds me about Mumbai and the Marine drive. Until Rio De Janeiro is concerned, there was no words to define this attractive, pretty as well as welcoming city. Its really an amazing beauty. I like here, but not the way how I came here. Yes, I came with Christopher in his own private jet, of course why am I not surprised. Whole 11 hours and 45 minutes of journey from London to Brazil was nothing but filled with gauche quietness. We did not speak a word with each other. Yes, I was angry with him for practically dragging me here but now I don't complain now.

"May I.?" Christopher asked indicating to accompany me by siting besides me. I just nodded and did not talked because I don't plan on siting with him for long time.

"Excuse me..." with that I stood up and went in opposite way with my legs still wet.

"Kiara wait.." Christopher called from behind and I acted upon it. He came in front of me and made me look in his eyes tilting my head in upward direction with his index finger and thumb placed on my chin.

"What have I done wrong Kiara.? Please let me know so I can fix it and we can be the way we were. Together" He asked with almost pleading voice, his eyes showed nothing but grief. I just closed my eyes and moved away from him hugging myself.

"We cant be together Chr... Mr.Richard." I corrected myself.

"Why.?" He asked taking my hands in his hands. You are making it more difficult for me Christopher please.!

"Because you already belong to someone else." I whispered.

"Correct.." and I didn't knew that a tiny seven letter word would have that much power to break a live beating heart into millions of tiny pieces.

"....but that someone is none other than you Kiara." Just then I lost all the courage and cried, cried like a baby in his arms. If he likes me so much than why he is engaged with Laurence.

"Than why did you do it.?" I asked sobbing.

"Do what.?" He asked holding me tightly as if I will run somewhere.

"Got engaged with Laurence." I said in a very slow voice.

"What..!!??" He asked completely traumatised my by confession.

"Don't make me say it again...please." I said looking away.

"Kiara...look at me." and I did it. He smiled and said...

"We don't have any relation with each other apart from business." That's the point of my life when I felt like fireworks being exploded and the whole town in celebrating because finally the prince got his princess and they can live happily ever after. I hugged him so strongly that he almost lost his balance but I didn't care. He chuckled and hugged me more tight. I know Laurence gave me her ring as a proof but I trust Christopher with my heart and I don't doubt him, not even in my worst nightmare. Anyways, its good to be back in his arms. It feels home.

"From where did you got all this trash news.?" He asked.

"Laurence herself told me, she even showed me her ring and you even confirmed it yourself. I heard it." I said.

"What?! I never told that we are engaged." He asked shocked.

"Yes you never told... but did you remember the day I was out the whole night.?"

"Of course, how can I forget that." He said looking grumpy.

"Yes, that morning Laurence called you and asked you about..."

"No, no... that was about the news of our new sky line project that we wanted to make it public...god, that's awful. She is still a manipulative woman, but you don't worry. I assure you we don't have any such relations. Trust me, okay.! And I will handle her and her rumours later all by myself, but now let me enjoy this." He said and tried to kiss me.

"I trust you." Before his lip touch mine. He smiled brightly and kissed me with passion and without a second thought I kissed him back. This kiss was filled with love and passion which made our bond stronger than before.

I feel alive again.

* * *
So hows it...?? Ya ya... I know its short but still.... anyways

Random thought : What is that childhood toy/thing you still have with you.??

Thankyou.

Abookdiva