chapter 21

~~~ Sometimes the most courageous act a human can do is to let someone love them. ~~~

^^^ Living room of beach house ^^^

* * *

Its cold... my sleepy mind thought and my hands automatically started roaming around the bed to find a blanket to safeguard myself from this cold blowing wind. I finally found it and wrapped it around my waist and I was instantly covered with warm feeling from tip to toe, now this is something I like...this blanket seems a little bit heavy but its too warm to bother. I snuggled more,  happily....but wait...!! Is my blanket having fingers..? I moved my hand to examine the thing I assumed was blanket but...NO... this blanket thing have fingers... five fingers...like human... Do monsters have fingers..?? If yes, do they have five or four or ten or may be... twenty.? I am sleeping besides a monster!!! Am I dead.? Okay Kiara, there is no need to panic open your eyes and look for it... I told to pacify myself.

I slowly opened my right eyes only to see the most handsome face I have ever came across. It was Christopher, deep in sleep with a cute small on his face. It was not any monster with five fingers, it is Christopher my knight in shining armani suit and of course with five fingers. I giggled at my thought. Indeed a beautiful way to start an amazingly brightful day. He unknowingly pulled me more close and I smiled again.

See, this is what he does to me...makes me smile for no reason, which I am not complaining, ever! I lay there in his arms just observing his child like gesture of smiling in sleep. I slowly moved the pad of my fingers on his face, his white silky smooth skin was shining in bright morning light making him look more handsome than ever. Soft cold breeze waving his air in an unknown flow..how did I got so lucky to have him..?. He looked good like this, smiling and peaceful.

My fingers trailed down to his stubble. They were a little rough and pokey, which I liked the most. I moved my face and rubbed my cheeks over his stubble and giggled by how his stubble cheeks felt ticklish on my cheeks. I did it again and giggled even more.

"Indeed a good way to wake up." A husky voice said making me jerk apart only to see him smiling and his eyes were sparking with life in the bright morning light. Divert your mind Kiara.!

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said feeling guilty and moving my face away so my morning breath does not kills the mood.

"I was awake from the time you kept my hand hostage thinking its your blanket." He said bringing me closer to him. I blushed again.

"I am sorry for that too and I have morning breath." I said pushing him away.

"I am not complaining, now am I.? And by the way..." he said pulling me closer from my waist "...I loved the way you perfectly fit in my arms and in fact I am looking forward for more such acts." He liked teasing me, didn't he.? If yes, it was working completely.

"You love teasing me, don't you." I accused him.

"May be, but I do like seeing you like this, when you try your best to hide that blush and bite this.." he said trailing his thump on my lower lip "...lusciously sinful lips making them more tempting." He said closing his eyes like he was memorising something...or someone or may be me. I didn't cared about our morning breath or in which state we were or how my hairs are looking. I just closed the distance between us and kissed him which his eyes were demanding from the time he opened his eyes this morning and looked at me with love. My idea of small kiss soon became passionate one. He was kissing me like this was for the last time. I don't know how our passionate kiss became needy or when my fingers made their way to his hairs or when I was laying flat on the bed and he was hovering over me, kissing the life out of me.