chapter 15

~~~ Crawl inside my body, find me where I am ruined and love me there ~~~

^^^ Day out places for Christopher and Kiara ^^^

* * *

It was 12.30 at night when I came home after meeting Tia and Vivaan. It was refreshing, though they annoyed me like hell talking about Christopher all the time.

I saw Kabir and Christopher playing god knows which game on Kabir's PlayStation. I mentally snorted.

Boys and their toys. Just than I noticed that Christopher was siting on the floor bare foot, his Armani blazer laying on his left side like a laundry cloth, tie was hanging loose on his stubble neck and sleeves of his white shirt rolled up to his elbow showing his muscular arms. Why he have to be so sexy..??. No, not again Kiara, I did an invisible face palm in annoyance.

"Kabir." I said in a fake honey coated sweet voice. Instantly two pairs of eyes turned towards me

"Danger zone." Kabir said out loud.

"We need to talk sweetheart." I said batting my eyelashes with some more sweet falseness in my voice.

"Decided. Christopher you are not leaving my side. I might get murdered tonight." Kabir said in horror and he took a pillow which was laying on the floor in order to save himself as his defence weapon.

"Can any one please explain me what is going on here.?" Christopher asked perplexed.

"She won the bet between us and now the way she is behaving is giving me a bad vibe, because she only behaves this way when some evil thoughts are going inside the cruel mind of her. So long story short I am in danger and you are not leaving my side because if I get murdered tonight I will never ever forgive you. I will turn into a sweet innocent dark spirit and will make your life living hell." Kabir said in one breath. Christopher started laughing and so did I.

"Come on drama queen. No need to worry, I just need a little help, that's it." I said and he came to life again with a big smile on his face and sat on the floor telling me to continue.

"Mom and I were talking yesterday and I have a lots of complain about you. You want me to start or you have any justification for yourself." Yes we might do a lot of immature things together but I am still his elder sister.

"No, I don't wanna do that I am just 18 Kiara." Kabir wined like small school girl who doesn't wants to go to school on first day.

"Kabir you are grown up now and you know in what condition dad is right now. Don't you think you should help him.? I would have helped him if I was here to do that." I tried to explain him.

"Stop that emotional blackmail okay its not working out. Whats your input Christopher.? You are on my side right.? " Kabir asked to a emotionless face. I guess Christopher did make a very good impression on him because Kabir never asks anyone for advice unless he has respect for that particular person.

"I am still not getting a thing of what you both are speaking.?" Christopher said again with question mark eyes.

"I'll explain. Mom and in fact I also want Kabir to go in dads office and handle some the work there, as dad cant go. Yes, we do have many trusted employee but if Kabir will go dad will be in relief about his business and a big order of polished diamond which is to be delivered in upcoming days. This way he can learn how to do business and dad will be a little stress free and I am not telling him to do that for ever. Just for the time, till dad regain his health." I explained him.

"I agree with Ms.Kiara." Christopher said and I smiled happily. Kabir just did a sad pout and crossed his arms over his chest like a kid that he is.