chapter 23

~~~ I do not desire a mediocre love. I want to drown in someone. ~~~

^^^ hot air balloon ^^^

* * *

Everything was white in colour around me. It gave me the feeling of being sick. Where am I..?

"Its good to see these beautiful eyes again." The voice I can recognise even in coma said. I just cant help but smile. This man has the capability to make me smile even in the worst situations. I felt safe again. That reminds me...

"Where am I.?" I asked looking at him. He looked tired with black circles around his eyes and they where not shining with happiness any more. Was he even sleeping.?

"What was the last thing you remember darling.?" He asked holding my hand.

"I called you after being kidnapped and then...nothing." I said.

"First of all you are safe and in hospital and secondly after you called, it did not took much of the time for Matt and his team to track you. That guy did hit you pretty hard on your head so you were asleep for one full day, though you are completely safe now. No internal or external damage done. And three of them are in the police custody." He completed with anger and happiness as well.

"Thank you. For saving me." I said with tears of happiness in my eyes.

"You are the only reason I wake up every morning Kiara. How can I let someone take my sunshine away huh." He said resting his forehead against mine.

"Don't you think that was too clichè." I said chuckling.

"Yes, but you still like it." He said chuckling as well. I cant agree less. The small distance between us was close sharing a passionate kiss.

"I missed you." I said my eyes still close enjoying this feeling.

"You really scared me, don't you dare do that again to me. You went invisible for almost 7 hours. I tried to call you but it was not available. We even tried to trace your phone but you were last seen on a street and that's it. You don't have any idea how terrifying that feeling was. So just to be on safer side, I have made some rules." He said helping me to sit up and giving me a glass of water that was placed on the table next to my bed with a bunch of roses on the side. I wonder who brought them?

"Rules.?" I asked.

"Yes. First you are not moving out of the house without any security till you turn 100. Second you will always keep the GPS of your cell phone on." Now that reminds me...

"I need to tell you something..." I trailed off thinking it will be hard for him to take in a lot of things in just a matter of two days.

"Did you just ignored what I told.?" He asked keeping a straight face.

"Laurence, she...." and like that I told him everything that she told me when I was kidnapped.

"I will make sure that she and her father, since he is dead I cant do anything. Bastard! It's good that he died early, otherwise I would have made his life a living hell." He growled in anger.

He did not said anything more, but his eyes, they said everything. He was hurt, angry, frustrated, helpless and many more. Which made me sad as well, I can't see the love my life so helpless.

"Come here." I said shifting a little so he could sit on the bed besides me, and he did. I slowly sat on his lap due to weakness still prevailing in my veins.

"Christopher, it was not your fault. It never was." I said looking in his eyes which were ready to explode anytime.

"I know." He said taking his eyes away from me. I just hugged him and he hugged me back, more tightly, like he was afraid to let me go.