chapter 7-II

~~~ People say when you are in love nothing matters. But that's wrong you know, when you are in love everything matters a little more. ~~~

^^^ Ally's bedroom ^^^

* * *

"Kira." A cute little, bubbly voice of Ally almost blew off my ears drums. She was running like there was fire right behind her and she was to not able to pronounce Kiara so she took the liberty to call me Kira I didn't mind. It was cute after all.

"Kira fast. Hide me." she said.

"Why.?"

"Moommmyyy she is making me sleep." she told pouting at me.

"Well princess it is your bed time" Jenny said.

"...and so you are going to bed. Now" Meghan said. Aww... poor Ally I took her in my arms.

"Ally I got a brilliant idea how about I tell you a story?" I asked her. I guess I knew the obvious answer.

"Of pwence and pwencess..?" I cant help but giggle.

"Yes, of pwence and pwencess" I told her mimicking her voice.

"But first I want you to take bath brush your milky teeth and be in your bed beneath your comfy pink blanket." added her mother.

"Okay now put me down." she said eagerly. I laughed and put her on her feet and she just ran back as she came.

"Thank you Kiara. You saved my half hour". Meghan said smiling. I just nodded smiling.

"Not a problem." I said.

"You better go in or you will find your name being called like any slogan which she will repeat evey half a second." Jenny told me smiling.

"Yeah, I better get going than."

"So ready to listen the story." I asked the little toddler who was perfectly dressed in her pink barbie night suit inside her blanket and holding a brown fluffy teddy bear of her size like her life depended on it.

"So is Mr.Teddy bear also listening the story with us". I asked her patting the fluffy toy.

"Yes he is Tony. Tony meet Kira. Kira meet tony."

"Hello Mr.tony , now lets get started." and I saw her smiling widely. God she is just a lovely piece.

"Once upon a time....." and this is how my story started. I am not at all good story teller but I still tried. I didn't knew what was I telling her but by the time I struggling to find a happy ending for my fictional story to give it a full stop, I saw that she was already in her deep sleep and snoring a little and was tangled with me and Mr.tony stuffed between us. I smiled and groaned too, smiled because I loved kids and liked spending time with them and groaned because now how am I suppose to move without waking her up.

"Need some assistance.?" Christopher asked me leaning against the door frame with his hands folded on his perfect chest and his lips twisted in a perfect real smile. Yes, he was smiling and that very smile made my heart flutter, still. God why don't my heart just pump blood and leave everything else to my brain.

He raised an eyebrow. God he looked so sexy I am starting to fall for his charms and his secret...

Fall...? Where the fuck did that came. This is scary, but choosing to deal with myself later I opted for his assistance.

"Yes please." I told in a small voice so that Ally doesn't wakes up. He came near and bowed down and started arranging all the thing along with Mr.Tony and carefully picking up Ally's lap that was half way on my stomach. He was very near and I was clearly able to smell his minty breath and before I knew I was pulled away from bed colliding with a warm, hard embrace. It took me a second to realise it was chest. Oh god! His chest was so hard yet warm and I just wanted to cuddle in there. His toxicating scent made me go dizzy in a good way, of course, and what he did was least expected he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me more closer to him. To say I was shocked was an understatement of the century, but along with that I was enjoying his warmness I just clutched handful of his shirt and hugged him. It was like my body was made to fit in his frame, like perfectly moulded for him. I inhaled his scent once more and that send tangles to my nerves... yes I am totally falling for him. I needed to accept that sooner or later. I don't have any escape route remembering the fact that we are staying beneath a roof, for now at least.