chapter 17

~~~ He will look in you eyes and tell you how beautiful you are, and for the first time, you will believe. ~~~

^^^ Kiara's bedroom ^^^

* * *

I wrote a quick note for Charlie telling him that I have got some urgent work to attend and I am leaving. I grabbed my bag and cell phone I was out from his house like a bullet.

How can I be so stupid.? I should have informed him. Stupid me. Now I have to go and face the Satan himself. Concentrating on getting a cab was on my priority list right now rather than thinking of my devil boss.

I swear there is shortage of cabs in London. I am going to complain it to the ministry and as I was mentally cursing and ranting about not finding a cab a red car came and stopped besides me making me gasp in shock. What the hell.?! Just than the pitch black window glass rolled down and I saw a lady overloaded with make up. I rolled my eyes. Bitch please, I don't have time to deal with you now so move on from my way before I do something for which I can get arrested.

"Need a lift.?" Very difficult to unnoticed high pitch voice asked me.

"No Laurence." Was my annoyed reply.

"Come on darling, you wont get any ride from here and you don't even own a car." She tend to point out that not owning a car is like I live in dirt. Someone give me a right to kill her please.!

"I'll help myself." and started walking ahead.

"You stay on the other side of town with Christopher, come on and I do believe you are in a hurry." I don't know what compelled me to agree with her but anyways I was in a hurry and rather than thinking about the ways of wiping her existence from this planet I would think about reaching to Christopher. He is my priority. He will always be. So rather than being a murder I choose to quietly sit inside her Audi R8. No wonder I hate her, but her choice in cars is highly admirable.

"So, how is London suiting you.?" The owner of high pitch voice which is annoying me now asked.

"Good." I said with I-dont-want-to-talk-to-you tone and she seems to get the point. Finally, peace. I closed my eyes and laid back on a soft feather cover of her seat thinking how I will face Christopher and that thought made me laugh mentally at myself. I don't even know why I am so scared of facing him. May be he was not at all worried about me and haven't even noticed that I was out for whole night, all this calls and messages were made for a file or something. Why life is so complicated.? I sigh thinking.

"Are you alive.?" She said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes."

"Come on be a little cheerful its a wonderful morning and by looking at your attire I am sure you had an extra ordinary night." She said being extra ordinary sweet to me. What exactly is going on in the evil mind of hers.?

"I beg your pardon.?" I said not able to digest her behaviour.

"I mean you are wearing a boys cloth and running out of the house like a Pomeranian dog is behind you." Yea, Charlie gave me his spare clothes to wear as my clothes had coffee stains on them. Leaving that thought, I had to bite my lips to stop myself laughing out loud. I mean come on, who can be afraid of dogs and that too a small poor little Pomeranian, leave it up to some spoiled rich brat queeny bee to run away from a Pomeranian dog wearing 5 inch high heels and a mini skirt shouting help help with hands dramatically waving in air. I think it will be the other way round, that poor little Pomeranian will run looking at her face without make up.

"That's actually very thoughtful of you but will you increase the speed a little, I am in a bit of hurry." I said not even bothering to answer.

"Suits you. But in this case I am very lucky I got my man and don't have to wander around for some pleasure." Someone please hand me a gun so I can shoot her right at this moment. Wait! She said 'I got my man'. May his soul rest in peace.