Announcement

Minaray here!
Huge announcement!

First off, a huge thanks to everybody who has read or is currently reading this book. I really appreciate all your comments and votes.

I have been away for a long time, but even though I've been gone I haven't stopped writing. I have completed stories and have others that are in the works, and I'll be uploading them slowly but surely.

Next, onto my announcement. My new book has already published. The name of my new book is 'Timeless'. It is also a Sasuke x Hinata fanfiction. It's a little different from the usual stories I write, but it's the one that I've been working on the most as of late.

 It's a little different from the usual stories I write, but it's the one that I've been working on the most as of late

Here is the description of the book, just to give you all an idea of what book will be about:

Not everyone is bound to find their Fated Partner. Hinata Hyuga has experienced heartache due to that fact and as a result has kept her heart shut away. Hinata is a doctor who possesses the ability to see when someone has met their soulmate and their life span in the form of rings around their fingers. However, when she meets a man in the hospital, who seems to have given up on life, she finds herself reaching out to him and wanting to stay by his side until the end of time.

Every human is on a timer, days tick away until one's time is eventually up. Sasuke Uchiha knows better than anyone that no one can live forever. Sasuke is an ex soldier who has seen life after life be taken away in the blink of an eye, including those he cared for the most. He had lost his will to live and move forward. That is until he meets Hinata who shows him there is always something to live for even if only for a while.