Sneak Peak

Sasuke got up to his feet, wiping away some salive from the corner of his mouth. "My eyes see more than yours ever could. What they see is a new Uchiha clan, one that can thrive in world where they won't be shackled by the oppression of lesser clans. What my eyes see is the rebirth of the origibal Uchiha were feared and respected by everyone". The raven announced, spreading his arms and a large grin on his face. He could see the future, it's at arms length, so close. He would accomplish this goal of his and he will finally be able to feel the pride of being an Uchiha, he had all but forgotten so many years ago.

The raven ran towards Itachi activating his Chidori Stream, not giving Itachi a moment to weave any hand signs and kicked his arms. Sasuke jumped back and swept his brother's legs, Itachi jumped up and Sasuke grabbed his neck and slammed the the older Uchiha into the ground. Sasuke looked down at his brother who was pinned under him looking up. For a moment, Sasuke felt satisfaction that he was able to pin Itachi down; that is until crows began to come out of his mouth and eyes. Itachi's form withered and disappeared. Sasuke looked back abd his brother was standing in the same place where he stood since the beginning, unfazed and unharmed. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, 'Genjutsu'.

" Each of us lives dependent and bound by our individual knowledge and our awareness. All that is what we call reality, however both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies. You, Sasuke, have created a fantasy that cannot and will not become a reality. You seem to have lost your way, blinded by the jealousy and envy you have towards the people you perceive as stronger and more blessed than you. You believe we have become weak? I'd say it's quite the opposite; we serve under the Hokage and other clans because they are dependent on us, because we are strong. You say that your eyes see the truth... however what my eyes see is a brother who has closed his to the reality that we live in".

Itachi closed his eyes, opening them a second later. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, the shape of the older Uchiha's eyes were different. They were no longer the familiar black tomoes, they have been replaced with a black swirl pattern.

Sasuke glared at Itachi, The Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke clicked his tongue in frustration, he's trained his eyes very hard and made sure that his Sharingan would surpass his brother's but even still, here stood Itachi with The Mangekyo.

He trained so that he would be able to unlock it somehow, but he was never able to find out how. Sasuke clicked his tongue, taking a deep breath before he made his move. Itachi's eyes widened when he felt a hand wrap around the back of his neck, the Sasuke that was standing in front of him turned into white snakes that fell to the ground and slithered away.

"Now I have a question for you big brother. The Mangekyo Sharingan; father told me about it when I asked him. It's a powerful jutsu even stronger than our regular Sharingan and not just anyone can obtain it, he told me that much, but what he didn't say was how one came to obtain the Mangekyo. You somehow met those conditions and was able to unlock it. Tell me, how did you get it?"

Itachi looked forward, not making any movements, "I once believed that you would be able one of the few people to be able to unlock it but now it seems there is too much in your life to let go of."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, not fully understanding what his big brother was saying.

"Tell me something Sasuke. Who is Hinata to you?"

~~~~~~**~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading my story and supporting it. I hope you will continue to wait patiently for the next chapters. I will upload them as soon as i can. I apologize once again for this small hiatus in the story.