Chapter 13

Sasuke stared at the man in front of him, his brother.

“What are you doing here Itachi?” Sasuke asked. Hina raised an eyebrow, ‘brother… He’s never mentioned he had a brother. He’s never even mentioned a single thing about his family or village’.

She looked down biting her lip, he’s never told her anything and she wasn’t sure what she was feeling at this moment.

Itachi paid no attention to the younger Uchiha, instead he turned to Kakashi. “I’m sorry I arrived later than intended, but it seems that you were able to keep them occupied.”

The silver haired nodded in agreement, “Yes, but the rest of his team got away from us and are probably nearby or already at the Jinchuriki’s location”.

Kakashi noticed Itachi glancing at the purple haired girl, “Another thing, that young girl that is by Sasuke’s side is the one we looked for months; the one we thought was dead”.

Itachi nodded, still looking at the girl, “Hinata Hyuga. Seems like my little brother still has some kind of conscience”. Itachi turned back to the copy ninja and the rest of Team Seven. “Sasuke’s team needs to be stopped.
Kakashi, you go ahead and apprehend the rest of them. I doubt Naruto and Sakura will want to leave here. We’ll keep Sasuke and Hinata occupied for you to go ahead.” The other three ninja nodded their heads. Itachi turned back to the two ninja who were waiting silently and without saying a word he disappeared and appeared again on top of the bridge.

“Hey Itachi!” Sasuke yelled after his brother and followed him to the bridge. Hina watched Sasuke follow after his brother.

Hina turned to face the other three ninja who were looking at her with sadness in their eyes. She cocked her head in confusion was the sadness directed towards Sasuke or her? She couldn’t tell but she couldn’t care less anyways.

“Hinata”. The blonde one said. Hina cocked her head in confusion. There was that name again, she didn’t know who they were talking to. She did notice that Sasuke would look annoyed every time they said that name.

“Hinata, it’s us: Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi sensei. You remember us right?” Naruto asked, a worried look was plastered on his face.

“Stop calling me by that name, I don’t know who Hinata is. My name is Hina”. She answered.

Naruto’s worried smile fell when he saw the serious expression on her face.
“I’m going ahead. We need to stop them. I’m sure you two can handle it. Catch up with Hinata”. Kakashi said, disappearing and landing on a tree branch.

“Don’t think I’ll let you get away”. Hina yelled as she started to go after the silver haired ninja, Kakashi.

“Sorry Hinata, but we can’t let you through”, Sakura yelled, bringing her arm back and bringing it down on the purple haired girl. Hina swiftly moved out of the way and jumping away from the two ninja. She clicked her tongue as she saw Kakashi’s figure getting smaller and smaller by the second. She won’t be able to go after him with the other two in her way. The only thing she can do now is try to defeat them quickly and hope that the other three already captured or have come close to capturing the eight tail’s jinchuriki.

“Look Hinata, we don’t want to hurt you. Please let’s just talk” Sakura pleaded with her.

“Stop calling me Hinata! My name is Hina! I don’t know who Hinata is!” Hina yelled, she was starting to get irritated with them calling her that name. Sasuke gave her that name and she won’t let anyone call her by anything else.

“Ok then Hina, tell us how you ended up with Sasuke”, Naruto said cautiously. He didn’t want to make Hina angry and he wanted answers as to why and how she ended up with Sasuke. Sasuke said he found her washed up on the river bank but that was it. He wanted to know more about what happened and about her amnesia.