Chapter 15

-Hina-

I don't know where I'm at. I'm sitting down on a porch I have never seen before. I looked down and saw that I was wearing clothes that I don't remember ever owning, dark blue capri pants, black ninja shoes, and a large light pink jacket. I tried to get up but my body wasn't listening to me; I couldn't move.

"Ha! Ha!"

I looked up from my hands that I was staring at for the last few minutes to see a small girl with long brown hair and eyes like mine, well at least before mine changed. She was fighting with an older man who looked like he was expending no energy while the little girl looked about ready to collapse from exhaustion. The older man also looked like me, same eyes but he had a hard expression. The man opened his mouth, but no words came out of his mouth, it took me a moment to realize that I just couldn't hear what they were saying; I could see, but not hear.

My head turned and I saw two boys greeting me, based on their movements. One of the boys was wearing a gray hoodie with black fur around the edge and small white dog on top of his head. The other boy was wearing black circular glasses, and a light gray jacket that covered his mouth. I nodded and my mouth moved but still with no sounds. I got up and walked with them.

The scene faded away and I was somewhere else completely different now. I was standing in darkness, then different scenes started to flash in front of me. There was a young boy with blonde hair and a red scarf in front of me, protecting me from something.

The scene faded and now I was standing with a group of kids watching two boys fight. One boy, the same blonde boy from the last scene was lying on the floor being held down by a boy with black hair and cold black eyes. Wait. I blinked, that boy looks like a younger version of Sasuke.

Before I could confirm, the scene faded and was now standing on top a balcony looking down. It was the same boy with black hair. I was able to get a good look at him this time, it was Sasuke, he was older than the boy from the last scene but he was younger than the Sasuke I know now.

He was fighting another ninja with black glasses and mouth covered. Sasuke kicked him into the air and appeared under him. I couldn't help but admire him, even when he was younger, Sasuke was still so strong. I kept watching him as he continued his fight, but something was wrong. Sasuke looked like he was hurting, from where I was standing I could see his face contorted in discomfort. It was then when I noticed that there were black marks forming throughout his left side. I gasp as I recognize the curse mark that's on his neck. So he had already met Orochimaru.

Before I could see what happens next, I'm now where Sasuke was and I was facing a boy who had long brown hair and white eyes with pupils , the same as the young girl and old man. My hand was outstretched near his chest but not quite touching. He had the same stance as I did, but then I felt immense pain in my body.

The brown hair boy faded away and the person standing in front of me was Sasuke, the Sasuke I knew or the one I thought I knew. I can feel the blade in my stomach, digging deeper into my body and Sasuke was staring right at me, his eyes were the same stone cold onyx orbs that he always had. Seeing his eyes with no emotion made the already immense pain hurt more but I wasn't sure if it was sword in my stomach or the breaking of my heart that was causing it.

The sword dug deeper and soon the pain became unbearable, just as I was about to pass out, my surroundings went white and splotches of colors started to form. Different hues of blue and orange began to take shape. It was like the same dream I would have whenever I'd go in to be treated by Kabuto. That dream constantly haunted me, it was always the same dream, colors appearing and taking shape, but the forms would never completely form into an actual image. It would frustrate me every time when I would have the dream because I could never see who or what was being formed.