Epilogue

Hello Everybody!
I decided to make this chapter a surprise. Please enjoy!

~~~*~~~*~~~

-Hina-

“Miss Uchiha?”

My head snaps up to see a man with white hair and wrinkles adorning his face. He has his arms behind his back, hunched due to age and years of labor. He stands just inside the door frame.

“Chief Fumihiro, I wasn’t expecting you. Please excuse the mess”, I say, giving him a polite bow.

“No need to worry. I see that you had a very busy day”, he says as he points at all the multi-colored toys strewn across the room. Chief Fumihiro is a kind old man who opened his village to a group of traveling ninjas with criminal records.

“The nursery is always full with all the energetic children of the village”, I tell him. I bend down to continue picking up all the toys. Chief Fumihiro walks inside, setting the bag he is carrying on one of the small tables for the children and begins helping me clean up the mess the children left. “The children enjoy the nursery, as do the parents. You’ve helped many villagers who work hard every day to provide for the village and their families”.

“It’s the least I can do, sir. You gave us a place to live, besides, I love being able to take care of the children”. I respond.

We had been traveling to many different lands for a few years and were going through a canyon when we ran into a young girl who was about to be crushed by some falling rocks. We took her back to her village and found out the girl was Chief Fumihiro’s granddaughter, he was grateful to us for saving her. He welcomed us into the village, and we decided to stay for a couple of days. Next thing we knew, those couple of days became years. Chief Fumihiro welcomed us with open arms, however the villagers were still skeptical of us. It was no secret what Sasuke did and how the Hidden leaf was destroyed, still we proved ourselves and they welcomed us as well.

A couple years later I set up the nursery to help the villagers. The village is a small one, located at the edge of the Land of Fire and there aren’t many businesses, so most people go out to the fields where they work all day and don’t have time to take care of their children. The people were really grateful when I made it because they knew I could be trusted with their children while they were working.

“I’m glad you and your group decided to create a life here. You have helped the folks of this small town. The clinic and the school are also thriving because your group. The kids are always so excited to learn from a strong ninja. Not to mention the bakery of that fellow, he’s a natural at baking bread. I’m grateful to you all”, he says as we finish cleaning up the last of the toys. I start shuffling with the chairs, making sure they are placed right. “Where is your husband?” He asks.

“He’s been resting. Today is his day off”, I smile at him.

“Poor man. He’s always working hard, going from village to village every day delivering our products and shipment”, he shakes his head, but can’t help the small smile that appears on his lips.

“Yes, but he never fails to join us for dinner every night”, I answer.

Chief Fumihiro laughs, “A hard worker and a great man. The village was ecstatic to see you two marry”.