Author's Note

Hello everybody!
Mina_Ray here!

Well, this book is finally completed! Like always, I would like to thank each and every one of you who took the time to read my book and followed along as the book was completed. I would also like to give a special thanks to all those readers who have followed the story since the very beginning. It was thanks to every reader that I was able to finish it.

I have had so much fun writing this book and coming up with this plot. I admit there were some times when I felt the story became really complicated and I struggled to make everything coincide with all the other details and there were some parts that could have been written better or differently, but I will not edit or change anything. I am actually quite satisfied with how it turned out and like I said before it was really fun to write.

I didn't actually plan for this book to be the first to be published, it was more like it just happened to be more advanced than most of my other stories. This story was written years back, about two or so years after the final chapter of the manga was released. I had the first six chapters written when I lost my love for writing, so this story along with the others stayed incomplete. After doing some soul searching, I found my love for writing again. Coming up with all kinds of stories that let me escape reality, even if only for a while.

I was digging through some of my old notebooks when I found this story. I read through all six chapters and all my side notes, I was surprised with the plot I had come up with. I uploaded two chapters and went on from there. I didn't edit the chapters or change them in any way, so the first six are the original chapters that I wrote all those years ago.

I would once again like to thank you all who read until the very end and followed me along on this journey. If any of you still have questions you would like to ask I would be more than happy to answer your questions. Also, I will be writing more books in the future. I'm not sure when I will upload another book or whether or not it'll be a SasuHina but please look forward to it.  Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9/19-5/20