Chapter 5

-Sasuke-

Today is the day; It's time to leave this wretched place and continue forward to my goal. Over the years I have gotten stronger and found someone to help me. I look up at the sky from under he tree where I'm laying. I have just finished training and decided to take a rest.

'Hinata...' She's no longer a shy girl that hides in a corner. I've noticed her back in the academy, she was pretty average at everything but there was nothing outstanding about her besides her Byakugan. However, now she has become strong and a very dangerous person to go up against. I'd never admit out loud but I wouldn't want to fight her. I don't doubt that I would still beat her in a fight but she wouldn't go down without causing me major damage.

She's no longer the weak Hinata Hyuga who lived in the Hidden Leaf village, she's now Hina; a strong kunoichi who had made it her life's purpose to help me in my future goals.

I begin to walk back to the hideout, it feels strange to not have Hina with me, making small talk even though I don't talk much or simply smiling at me when she spots something pretty. I wouldn't have minded having her with me during training but Orochimaru doesn't allow her to leave the hideout too often.

According to him she will be easily recognized. I scoffed at his answer, like him or I wouldn't be recognized too. That's why I started to take her to different places she would enjoy, mainly places that were secluded but surrounded with a lot of beautiful nature that I found out she loved. I started to take her out when I saw that she was looking a little sad of not being able to leave. For some reason, seeing that frown on her face didn't sit well with me. After today she won't be trapped within these depressing walls anymore. She'll be able to enjoy the outside from now on.

I was walking through the halls when I saw Hina walking into Kabuto's examination room, she had a scared look in her eyes and her mouth was pulled down into a frown. She moved her hair over her shoulder and I caught a glimpse of the curse mark that was forced on her. Kabuto explained that it was to amplify her jutsus. I glared at the direction of his room, this is just another reason to get out of here.

Hina won't have to endure anymore painful experiments and be subject to be a lab rat. I made my way to a particular person's room, taking my time getting there, it's not like he would be able to move much anyways. He's no match for me anymore.

I stopped in front of Orochimaru's room just as I did I heard him laugh then cough, I activated my jutsu and shot a sword of lightning through the door. I cut up the entrance, letting the pieces fall around me and found that I pierced his arms, I sent the sword back to the wall behind him, piercing him in place.

"What is the meaning of this?" The snake man asked as he looked at me with surprise.

"Orochimaru. I have nothing more to learn from you." I activated my curse letting the black marks show on the left side of my face and activated my sharingan. "You are now weaker than me. There's no longer any need to give my body over to you. Before, I was willing to give you my body if it meant that my goals would be accomplished but now it's not necessary." I moved closer towards him. "And what's more I don't like the way you do things. You hopped from hideout to hideout conducting numerous of experiments.
Toying with life after life. You toyed with other for your own selfish and stupid reasons."

I could feel my anger and disgust towards him as I thought about all the abducted hostages and the way their life ended. Then my mind wandered to a certain girl, who is also a victim of Orochimaru's selfish ambitions. Seeing Hina in pain set me off, "You make me sick!"

I lunged at him, making my lightning sword pin his arms against the wall. I jumped onto his bed swinging my sword back to slash him. Just before my sword hit him, a figure shot out of his mouth and I turned around to see a giant white snake. It lunged at me and I jumped up to avoid it, cutting down the smaller snakes that were all over the giant one's body. I continued to cut down all the snakes that were attacking me. I felt a snake wrap around my leg, I let the curse mark take over, transforming my appearance.