Chapter 10

-Sasuke-

We were on our way to the capture the eight tails jinchuriki, according to Pain he was different from the other Jinchurikis, he had control of his tailed beast. It reminded me of a certain blonde who also had a tailed beast sealed inside of him. I wonder if he also had his tailed beast under control, the last time we met, the nine tailed fox was locked inside of a cell inside of his mindscape. I’m not sure if anything has changed since the last time we met. I pulled myself away from those thoughts about ‘him’ and everybody else from my past. I have my goal to look forward to, I’ll make the Uchiha a proud clan once more, just like how they were in the past.

I’ll fulfil my goal not only do I have the perfect team, I also have the one person that will follow me to hell and back if she needed to. Hina made a promise to me and to herself that she will help me with my goals. Although I had my doubts that she would follow me when she found out what it was really about. She may have lost her memories but some of the personality from her past self is still there. She’s still kind, sometimes too kind for her own good.

I can see the Hinata from the hidden leaf sometimes wanting to come forth. I have tried to steer clear of the thoughts about if she ever gained back her memories but they still manage to make their way to the front of my mind. I tried to stay away from mentioning the leaf village, my past and about her jutsu, although she has done well figuring out how it works on her own, just in case any of those topics trigger her memories to come back. But Hina is still curious about me and her past no matter how much she says that she doesn’t care about it anymore.

Those thoughts have made me think what I would do if she ever remembered, of course I would have to get rid of her, there would be a good chance that she would want to go back to the Hidden Leaf. The thought made my heart clench, it’s been doing that for a while now, every time I think about it. There might be something wrong. I frowned thinking about there being something wrong with me.

I turned to the purple haired girl, she was walking with Juugo who was pointing out different flowers and birds to her. She looked at each of them with the gentlest of smiles. The two of them got along very well, they took a liking to each other fairly quickly. If she wasn’t by my side while we were traveling, she would be walking with Juugo observing the nature surrounding them. I’m relieved that she is able to smile and get along with someone, since I found her, she’s only known me, Kabuto, and Orochimaru.

“Look it’s the Hidden Cloud Village. We’re here.”, Hina, pointing to the giant structures built around the mountains, giving it the illusion of the buildings floating. We just have to find out where the eight tail’s jinchuriki is. We walked into the village and were immediately intercepted by some of the Hidden Cloud ninja. Hina and Suigetsu quickly immobilized them and captured one. Suigetsu wrapped his arm around the ninja’s neck, “So tell me where the eight tail’s is”.

“Don’t underestimate us! We’d never speak!” he may not say it but he already told us. The ninja’s eyes glanced quickly off to a distance. I signaled to Karin to check for any unique chakra in that direction.

“Found it! There is a really strong chakra coming from over that way”, she pointed to a structure off in the distance.
We headed in the direction she pointed to. We ended up in a secluded area, a place that would seem good for training. As we were about to make our way up the stairs that were there, a man came down them waving his arms around and spouting out strange rhymes. He stopped right in front of us.

“Are you the Jinchuriki host of the eight tails?” I asked him.

“That’s Lord eight tails sir to you. No wait. You say ‘are you Lord Jinchuriki sir?’ Got it” The man rambled. Great another wierdo to deal with. I wasn’t really in the mood to deal with this right now.