Prologue | Rewritten&Edited

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM LAST CHAPTER IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:

I AM BEGINNING TO EDIT AND REWRITE "DEIMOS." THE EDITED AND REWRITTEN PARTS WILL SAY SO IN THEIR CHAPTER NAME.

I AM MAKING SOME CHANGES SO IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU READ STRAIGHT FROM THE "Rewritten&Edited" VERSION TO THE UNEDITED VERSIONS.

1579 Words

Prologue

"Let me go!"

I screamed as I yelled profanities at them. I was being carried away from my small tent by two large and intimidating men. They both stared down at me, a look of indifference etched onto their faces.

"Ma'am please calm down, we are taking you to Alpha Deimos." One said, while the other grip tightened. I was enraged, I had done nothing, except for stalking near the border line. They stood tall, their entire bodies' made of nothing but muscle, dozens of scars various in size littered on their bronzed skins.

Gulping, I begin to regret my decision in setting up camp near here. Although he was a very formidable being and staying near his territory provided me some protection, I had mistakenly disregarded about his intense dislike to rogues.

"How can I be calm when I am being kidnapped?!" I huffed, thrashing, but my attempts were futile.

I fell tired soon enough, releasing the tension in my shoulders, I let my body fall limp. It was no use. Even if I could break free from their hands, how would I ever escape Deimos' trained soldiers? And even if I did possibly escape them, his wolves were trained to track and to kill. If anything, I'd be putting myself in more harm's way by running.

After a few moments we arrived to a mansion-sized house. The pack house, probably. It was hauntingly huge, looming over me. It brought upon a sense of dread within me. Dragging me inside the house, they made no thought to lessen my pain as they dragged me up the long marble stairs that winded up the side of the house. This house reeked of richness and security that I'd never experience before.

Dirty, sweaty, and bloody, they brought my scruffy self to the very front of a large and grandiose door. Smooth and cursive lettering was on the sleek gold plate that hung right at its impressive mahogany wood.

"Alpha, we've brought a rogue!" The man to my left barked through the door. I flinched, as his claw-like hands gripped my arm tightly.

"Come."

A deep and muffled voice sounded from across the door. Its melodies richness brought shivers upon me. My breathing became labored, as I blew the strand of hair that clumped to my forehead.

Pushing the door open, an Adonis-like man sat in a swivel chair behind a rich dark wooded desk.

Was this Deimos?

His muscles rippled through a form-fitting black shirt, his eyes broke away from the papers that laid on his desk. Upon meeting my disorderly gaze, he releases a guttural growl. "A rogue? You two know to bring rouges to Beta Andros, he shall rid of it." He spat the word 'it' out, as if it was a disease. His roughness making me to unintentionally flinch.

"Well sir, er- Alpha Deimos, Beta Andros is dealing with his family. He said to bring any matter concerning him to you this morning." This time the man to my right spoke up, releasing me completely from the right, he bowed lowly showing his respect.

"That Andros," He muttered, running his fingers through his hair, "always making some goddamn problems for me.'"

I scanned through his face. Dark brown almost onyx black hair laid atop of his head, not styled in a particular way, making him look like he had just rolled out of bed. His cheekbones were sharp, and his jaw was clenched.