Chapter 15

Oh sweet baby Jesus! Look I changed the cover :), made my own. XD Starring Stephen James <3...

Opinions? ^^^

Chapter 15

Snapping my eyes open, as I heard a shriek. I soon realize that Deimos was no longer beside me. Suddenly alert, I thought of the worst. Had Traven taken him? No, Deimos was an alpha, he could hold his own. Hearing shouts of an argument, coming out of the near by window I sneak towards it. Peaking from above I see a frustrated Deimos, speaking to a very angered Gabriella.

My hurt clenched at the thought of Deimos leaving me to speak with her. I listened in my werewolf lending me her sensitive hearing.

"You won't touch Willow!" Deimos roars.

"Like you can stop me." She retorts, running into the darkened woodland forest.

I grimaced, great ...

Note the sarcasm.

"I suppose it's time." Traven's voice quietly speaks. I glowered down the window at an oblivious Deimos, before turning around to find Traven's annoying face. I guess it would always surprise me, how he would show up at the best moment to murder me.

I sneered at him, "Just try it."

He lunges at me, banging my head at the window sill. Groaning aloud, I grit my teeth, as he shifts above me into his caramel colored wolf. He bared his sharpened teeth. Kicking him off me, I also shift into my wolf. Compared to him I was much smaller. I snarled at him before also copying his actions, baring my teeth. I sped towards him, knocking him down, and scratch his face.

He yelps, and glowers at me snapping his jaws at me. I scowled, lifting my paw and slammed it to his face momentarily pausing him.

"Willow!" Deimos' shocked voice exclaims. I turn my head sideways, looking at his silhoutte, bvefore returning to Traven. Traven's hind legs kicked me with so much force I fell back, almost hitting the opposite side of the wall.

Traven's form pounced upon mine, I howled lowly as he bit into my shoulder. The pain was suddenly lifted by Deimos' angry self. Deimos held Traven by the neck, worry passes his face as he glances down me. I shift back into human form, holding my shoulder to attempt to stop the bleeding.

I rip the covers from the bed and immediately tie it around my bare body. Deimos scowls down at Traven, throwing his withering form to the door. Traven lands with a thud, and soon my eyes start to blur as Deimos throws punches.

I winced while leaning on the wall, panting. Exhaustion swept over me, my head pounded. I stare down at the red blood which leaked from my shoulder. A quiet groan escapes my mouth, as I push harder on my wound.

"Baby..."

"Baby?"

I hear Deimos' concerned voice. I felt him getting farther that every moment passed.

Deimos' P.O.V.

I pace around the room, sneaking glances at an unconscious Willow.

The pack doctor enters the plain room, with a worried expression. "Alpha, the intruder nearly cut off her air supply buying her best her jugular. As of now, she is currently in the hands the the moon goddess herself." He mutters nervously, awaiting my reaction.

I grit my teeth angrily, clenching and unclenching my hands. "Is she going to live or not?" I question hatred growing deep within me.

He grimaced and shrugs unsure. "Alpha, I really don't know."

A violent rage overwhelms me, as I go into a state of panic. "You don't fucking know?" I roared. I see him visibly quake, staring at my precious Willow.

I glance back towards my mate, her calm face calming as well down. As I begin to go into hysterics, I see Andros walk in casually. "What the hell are you doing here?" I sneered, I see slightly flinch. Before returning to his calm usual self.

"Our Luna it's about to die, I think I should pay my respects." He snorted. I felt my heart clench when I heard, die.

"She is not going to die, boy." I snarl. He chuckles, before shaking his head and walking n right back out.

Once I had some time I would personally ruin him.

* * * * *
Shortest update, ever! I'm sorry! So very sorry, ever since a while now I feel like writing "Deimos" is a chore, rather than a fun activity I do in mu free time.

*sighs*

Anyway, I should notify you all that:
"Deimos" is coming to an end sooner than expected. Since I've started "Avan".

Lots of love,
Margareth