Chapter 12

**IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SKIPPING**

Chapter 12

"I've had enough!"

Deimos shouts clearly enraged. "That seriously might've bruised his ego." Gabriella muttered.

'Liar! I love you...' My wolf says, sighing happy. Shut up horny mutt. She releases a hiss, before returning to that dark corner of my mind. So what I lied, yes I do like Deimos, but love is another whole new level. "Forget about this, let's just go." Deimos said, pulling me into the direction of our home.

Our? Excuse me, I meant his pack house.

"Aren't we going to shift?" I question pulling down Deimos' baggy shirt, down to my knees. He shook his head, "I think we need a romantic stroll under the moonlight." He says quietly.

'Mm, now that's what I'm talking about.' My wolf says very excited.
Fidgeting with my fingers, I begin to find the forest floors the most interesting thing in the world. "So Willow-..." Deimos starts but never finishes, because a dark looming shadow was casted over us. I take my eyes of the ground, and see a man.

Deimos was not beside me anymore, now I was alone.

Getting a better look at the person, I saw it was a man. Though his features weren't prominent, although I did see a long scar which ran down the side of his face. "Deimos?" I called out, completely ignoring the man. A dark chuckle was heard through out the dead silent forest. "You were supposed to die, years ago, yet here you are with a mate. My have you grown." He says laughing, not a jolly one, but an eerily kind.

"I don't quite understand." I sneered back. "I think it's about time you die." He mutters lowly, slowly trudging towards me. I made a disgusted face as I see his dirty clothes and smelled his scent.

How unpleasant.

Now he was face to face with me, I wanted turn and run away, yet my feet felt heavy. I could not lift a finger. The man's fingers crawls to my neck, "not mated yet, better then that, not even marked." It mumbles.

His slight touch turned into a choke hold. I felt tears gather at the brim of my eyes, and my lip quiver while I started choking.

'I want mate.' My wolf whines.

I didn't bother replying, I was way too busy dying. "Willow?" An angelic voice, known as Deimos, called. Almost immediately the man lets go, "Next time, my dear." And retreats into the shadows of the trees. A cold touch to my shoulder had me jumping in fear, that man seemed awfully familiar.

"Oh Willow don't scare me, I hight you ran away again-..." Deimos starts although never finishes, as I interrupt. "Wow, you really have no faith in me do you?" I question suddenly feeling angered. He growls in utter frustration, "No, Willow I was just scared, like what if you were kidnapped or have been hurt." He says, and gasps. "What the fuck is that on your neck?" Deimos asks enraged. I winced, when I felt myself touch the wound on my neck.

"I honestly don't know, Deimos. But there was a weird man telling me to die already." I say feeling up my wound. I glance back at Deimos, his eyes were now a pitch black color. "Mate is harmed." A darker and richer voice snarls, pulling me into a sudden hug.

"Deimos, stop." I state attempting to push him back, although failing. His whole figure stiffens, "Not Deimos." He grunts lowly sniffing the base of my neck.

A shudder escapes me as he breathes into my neck. If he wasn't the Deimos I knew, he was obviously his beast.

"Mark." The beast demands nibbling at the soft flesh of my neck. I trashed in his arms, "No, stop! I won't forgive you, I'll hate you!" I snarled, twisting and turning my body. The beast, known as Deimos' wolf, growls. "Stop!" I screech, my screams sounds of echoes in the empty forest. He suddenly sinks his canines into my bare neck, I released a deathly yelp, before falling into a sleepless slumber.

Hopefully this was just a nightmare, and I'd soon awaken.
* * * * *
I'm Pisces! What's your zodiac sign???? :D

-Margareth V.