Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"He's climbin in your windows,

He's snatchin your people up,

Tryna rape em so y'all need to,

Hide your kids, hide your wife"

I sang loudly, annoying Deimos' pack. Some laughed, and snickered, while others stared with irritated looks. We had just arrived to Deimos' pack house and everyone were all packed in the living room. Deimos was currently speaking with his Beta and Gamma, glancing at me every other second.

"Bed intruder? Really?" A voice interrupted my train of thought. I looked up to see a woman her twenties with a playful smile. I smiled sheepishly, it was a catchy song. "I'm Ailee, I heard you were the new recruit." Ailee said.

New recruit? I thought I was his mate. "New recruit?" I questioned. "Yeah, alpha mind linked everyone telling them you were kidnapped by rogues." Ailee replies, while glancing at a man with crystal blonde hair, must be her mate...

Deimos, you're one hell of an idiot.

I glared at Deimos from afar. He caught my glares and responded with a look full of guilt. "Anyways, Deimos told me to tell you, training starts 5 A.M." Ailee says, smiling happily. I grumbled, a quiet 'yes' before turning away and wondering around the house. I felt a presence behind me as I got farther away from the living room.

I made a sharp turn, and turned around quickly and raised my hand to punch. A large, calloused hand stopped me. It was Deimos, he raised an eyebrow causing him to look even more sexier. "You're going to punch your mate?"

I glared, "No I was going to punch my new Alpha, after all I am the new recruit." I growled out. "Mad? Why, I was only thinking of you when I hid the fact we were mates." He told me waving the topic off.

"Thinking of me?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah, I thought you'd be mad that everyone acknowledged you were my mate. After all, you are independent." He said blushing, and rubbed the back of his neck. My glare softened, but I was still angry. Though I had absolutely no reason to, I felt mad. Was it because my heart knew I liked him, but my mind denies it?

Probably not, I was probably mad Deimos took me from my family. I huffed, and turned around. "Where's my room?" I asked refusing to look at him at all. He sighed frustratingly, "I'll have Vincent and Dan lead you to our room, and guard you while I'm working." He says before I heard two pair of footsteps arrive.

I didn't bother replying, I followed Dan and Vincent as they led me to Deimos' room. When we got there they pushed me into the room before locking the door once more.

The windows were already repaired, and now there were brand new metal bars in front of the windows. Groaning as I fell to the comfy bed, how I hated him. Too bad I also liked him too... I stayed on the bed for about a couple of minutes before the door slams open, and a happy Deimos came into the room. "I got the rest of the day off, let's spend the afternoon together." He says while picking me up from behind and kept me in the embrace. I grimaced as I felt the relaxing sparks, as our skin touched.

He picked me up and walked out of our room. I meant his room. He led us to a dark room, then he flicked the lights on revealing a movie theater.

He dragged me to the middle row, the movie theater room was dead empty. Vincent came and glided towards us with a bowl full of snacks. He handed them to Deimos, "As you asked, Alpha." Vincent says before taking his leave.

Great, now I'm going to be in a dark room with Deimos. How spectacular...

Not...

*
*
          *
     *

Deimos jumped as the clown creepily crawls out from under the bed smiling cynically at the tiny child, before killing her and leaving her mangled body to find a new victim.

Funny how you would have thought the big bad Alpha wolf wasn't scared of anything. Too bad he was scared of clowns and horror movies.

I yawned, bored already. Grinning from ear to ear an idea had just popped in my head. My grin never dropped as my hands crept towards his figure, while my face got closer and closer to his neck.

Suddenly I blew on his ear before bringing my hand and flicking his forehead. Suddenly his face snapped towards mine, and sparks flew. As his lips brushed against mine. "That won't work on me little mate." Deimos whispered as lust overtook his features.

He smirked before smashing our lips together...

* * * * *

Hi guys, I've actually decided I'll try and get as many chapters as I can. Be sure to expect many updates as Summer nears. :) Remember to check out my other books please and thank you.

I will also stop putting up goals, feel free to vote if you like the chapter but if you have any other opinions to express feel free to critique, of course please do so with manners and politeness.

P.S.
You guys are absolutely the best of the best readers on wattpad! Thanks for the compliments, votes, and comments/advice you've given me. I mean it's already been about a month and a half (I think) since I've started Deimos and I've already gotten 8.86K reads. <3

-Margareth V.