Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Fourty-two!"

I yelled out in absolute pain. I was doing push ups. Yes, push ups. This alpha was not playing around when he said "punishment" he meant cold hard punishment.

As I completed my last eight push ups, I stopped and collapsed in tiredness. He sat there looking smug, relaxing in his comfy chair eating caramel popcorn. I glared at him, hoping he'd faint from my glares. Sadly no glares can do such amazing things.

My breaths were uneven and I was absolutely exhausted. "Would you care for some water?" Deimos asked smirking. I nodded, loosing all ability to speak. He held a cool glass of water with ice right before he gulped it all down. I stood gaping, actually I laid gaping. "Whoops looks like we ran out." He said chuckling.

I got back on my feet and smiled sweetly, before picking up the nearest object and chucking it at his smug face.

I felt pride within myself as it hit his face, then I felt stupid. The nearest object turned out to be a soft pillow. I shrieked out loud in frustration. His laugh vibrated through the whole house.

"You know I hate you, right?" I asked clenching my teeth.

He smirked un-caringly, "Don't worry you'll learn to love me, after all I am your mate."

"You are no mate of mine, you are a monster." I said cold heartedly. Deimos put his hand on top of his chest where his heart should be located, does he even have one though?

"Ouch, that hurts. I can hear your thoughts you know?" He replied rolling his eyes. "I'll have Vincent and Dan take you to your room," he started before pausing, "excuse me, I meant our room." Deimos finished.

My glares never stopped, "You know I'll just keep running away." I said keeping my head high. He frowned, "Well I hope you stop, I'd hate to give you fifty more push ups. Maybe next time it'll be burpees."

I gasped, only someone as cruel as he would make me exercise.

Let's say I'm not that athletic girl, who has killer abs.

Next thing you know, two familiar guys dragged me away from a smirking Deimos. "Hey wait aren't you the bastards who kidnapped me?" I asked glaring at them standing up straight to match their height. They didn't answer, their faces void of emotions they dragged me to a room. The door had engraved "Alpha & Luna" written in fancy cursive. They opened the room and shoved me in. Hearing a horrifying click as they locked me in.

"What the hell!?" I shrieked banging on the door. "Sorry Luna, Alpha's order." A deep voice replied. I sighed and collapsed in the bed. Perhaps a good rest will do some good.

And soon I find myself dozing off...

Deimos' P.O.V.

I chuckled as I watched my sweet little mate being carried off. Now that I mentioned it, what was her name anyway?

She was so cute, too cute. She was beautiful too.

'Must claim mate'

My inner beast growled, howling at the thought of making her ours.

Ignoring him, I settled in my chair reading over a few requests from pack members. Suddenly an irritating knock rang through out the silent room. "Yes?" I called out. "Alpha we have a situation." Vincent said barging in. "Your mate, Luna," He paused.

"Yes, Vince I am aware she is all of those things." I growled aloud.

"She has escaped."

*************

As soon as I dozed off, a loud bang interrupted. My eyes shot wide open and I was suddenly alert. I jumped towards my feet and smoothly walked towards the window, where the sound occurred loudest. I peeked through the windows and saw, Hunter.

He was a fellow rouge who I worked well with when stealing. "Willow let's get you out of here." Hunter whispered. My eyes twinkled and saw the mischief in his eyes. "Unless you're to scared to run." He said smirking. My eyes narrowed, as I walked back into the room. I picked up a lamp and chucked it towards the window. The impact caused shards of glass flying everywhere.

Suddenly pounding on the door appeared. "Luna, are you alright?" A deep voice asked. "Yeah, I'm just... Taking a shower!" I yelled back. Before running at full speed to the window and jumping down. A pair of arms caught me, "A shower?" Hunter asked rolling his eyes. I glared at him.

"It was all I could think of." I replied, before jumping out of his arms. "Why'd you bust me out anyway?" I asked irritated.

"I didn't, you did that all by yourself." He replied, taking my hand in his, he ran. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah but why catch me?"

He smirked, "I need your help."

"Hell, how'd you even find me?" I asked my eyes narrowing. "I didn't I was going to steal from Deimos, but then I smelt you. But man do you stink, what'd you do? Fifty push ups?" He laughed. My back slumped thinking of the torture Deimos put me through.

"If only you knew, if only." I said, sighing. Suddenly a howl ripped through the air.

Deimos...

****************************

Hello guys! How was the chapter? Bet you didn't expect that fifty push ups. :) Sorry if there were any mistakes.

Willow above played by the model Scarlett Leithold :3 >>>

Next Goal:

180 Reads

20 Votes

10 Comments

Until next time :)

-Margareth Valley