Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Recap:

He smirked, before smashing our lips together.

Our lips molded against each other, and it felt like budding sparks from a firecracker. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won. His fingers brushed away stray strands of hair from my face.

He murmured something, before breaking away from our kiss. Panting he said, "You are so beautiful." Growling in the back of his neck, he dived into my neck. Suddenly I was aware of him being so close and pushed him away.

"Yeah, I think you're beautiful too, but... Everybody knows beautiful plus beautiful equals ugly." I said uneasily, now I was speaking gibberish. Laughing awkwardly I moved two seats away from him. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Well gee, I think differently." Deimos says wiggling his eyebrows, "Why don't we test it out?" He asks lustfully. Laughing awkwardly, "I'll probably kick your ass if you tried." My face turning serious. Ignoring him the rest of the movie I fell into a drowsy state, and slumber took over my mind...

~*~

Deimos' P.O.V.

Snoring softly, Willow shifted in her seat. Her beautiful complexion, teasing me. I moved towards her, kissing her forehead, I picked her up gently in my arms.

Taking her to our bedroom, as I arrived I set her down on the bed before returning to my office. I lied when I said I had a day off, actually it was quite the opposite. I had piles upon piles of paperwork to file, and rework.

Sitting down on my chair, I began to organize files, overlooking requests for peace treaties from neighboring packs.

My mate, Willow was on my mind twenty-four seven. Wondering about her past life I continued with my work.

Tomorrow I'd see my beautiful angel...

~*~

Willow's P.O.V.

Sitting up on the bed I realized I had overslept! Training started at five, as I recalled what Ailee said. I rushed out of bed, hopping around and changing my clothes. I speeded towards the door, and tried to yank it open. Though my attempts remained futile, I realized the door was locked.

I banged on the door, hoping Deimos' two bodyguards would hear. "Luna?" A voice called. "Open the door, I'm late for training!" I yelled.

"Sorry no can do, Alpha says Luna should remain in bed." The voice replied an octave lower.

"But as of now I am a recruit therefore I should be treated as one!" Replying, I banged harder on the door.

I heard a heavy sigh, then a click. The door opens revealing Vincent. "Follow." He says shortly after he started fast walking.

Following him, I managed to peak out a window which showed young ones training in both human and wolf forms.

We arrived to a stop in front of Deimos' office where Vincent opened the door, revealing a sleeping Deimos. His hair ruffled, drool coming from his mouth while he snored very loudly.

"You see Luna, Alpha is very stressed. I do not want to take a chance and have you train and gain injuries while he is not conscience." Vincent whispered, before closing the door quietly. Nodding quietly, though not at all understanding. He returned me to my room, though before he had a chance to push me in the room I kneed him in the stomach before picking up a vase and smashing it against his head.

Now a newly unconscious guard was positioned on the floor. Dragging him in the room and closing it quietly I snuck off into the field where everyone trained.
*****
Hello everyone I understand I didn't update and I am truly sorry for that. As everybody knows it's that time of year where finals is being taken. And unfortunately I have to take them.

Please excuse my absence :).

P.S.
Sorry the chapter was short. T~T

-Margareth Valley