Not His + Thaleia

I've just published two new books recently please check them out ^^.

Not His

I felt naked under his eyes

My hair was short, and my neck was cold. I yearned for my long dark locks to come back to shield me from his eyes.

I could feel his anger, confusion, and sheer disappointment as his eyes met mine.

Mate, mine.

He was mine...

But from the looks he gave me, I certainly wasn't his.

* * * * *
In Ellia's world, a woman was a second-class citizens. They were treated like objects and are seen as tools for reproduction. Women were not allowed to work, families with no males must fend somehow. Many like Ellia, choose to disguise as males in order to survive.

In his world, Vohn was the king among them all. He had it all, the wealth and the power. The only thing he didn't have was the person to fill his voided heart. A mate. Although the poor did not have such luxuries as searching for mates, the rich did. Vohn has aged, and given up on the thought of having a mate. That is, until a new recruit shows up. To say the least, Vohn didn't expect to meet his mate under these circumstances.

Neither did Ellia.

Thaleia

"Why do you do this to me? Why do you make me love you so much, that it hurts to be apart from you?" He asked, his hands digging into mine as he pinned me across the wall

"I thought you didn't believe in professing your love." I said, breathlessly.

He chuckled, "Honestly, I didn't. Until I met you."

~*~

Thaleia awoke one day, completely barren of her past, in a wide and endless forest of white covered oddly triangle shaped trees. She wonders through the land, unknown to the wolves that lurk in the dark.

On a mission to defend the pack from a threat from a neighboring kingdom, King Kahv searches for the siren he heard sang. Unknown to him of the waking the rebellion lead by his own wife, the Queen.