Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Deimos played by Stephen James above ^^^

Crack...

I stood gaping, at how many people were being injured. Maybe this wasn't training, perhaps I might've wondered onto a battlefield. Ailee sprouted a bit of fur on her arms and legs and a bit on the back of her neck.

She dodged carefully before tackling her opponent. As she pins down the other girl, a man yells 'enough'. Ailee gets up with a victorious smile and helps up her opponent who gave her a dirty look.

Ailee spots me and run to me. "Did you see that?! I rocked!" She says cockily. The man I presumed her mate came up to her before slinging his sweaty arm around her. "Don't mind her, this is the first time she beat somebody." He joked smiling.

Ailee glares at him, before smacking his hand. "You're late." She stated realising I had just arrived. I smiled knowingly, "Yeah sorry overslept, not used to getting up so early."

She nods and smiles. "I'll introduce you to Sergeant." She brings me around the field and stops at a very tall man. Very buff, and intimidating. I slightly shrink into the background. "Hello." Sergeant says lowly a scary scowl placed on his face.

"Hi." I squeak. "I know he seems intimidating, but trust me he's a big softy." Ailee says, chuckling. I nod.

"Follow me, please." Sergeant demands.

He led me through the vigorous training field and stopped at a lake. The lake stretched far and was very wide, "Run " Sergeant says darkly. My mouth dropped, to say I was shocked was the least bit. "Start moving. Punishment for all slackers." He says stiffly before crossing his arms over his chest watching me closely.

"How many laps?" I question curiously. "As many as I want you to do." Sergeant replies, now glaring down at me. I groan internally and started running.

* * * * *

"Enough!"

That was heaven right through my ears, collapsing on the floor I see the sun set slowly. Sweat coated my entire body, and I see Ailee and her mate, along with some other fellow pack members. Ailee smiles cheekily and waves.

Scowling I crawled towards them, my feet to tired to even move. "Sergeant is a bit cruel." Ailee mutters, "but he means good." Her mate adds. Rolling my eyes, I stood once more ready to endure anymore punishment from Sergeant. Spotting Sergeant, I saw him chatting with Deimos and the guard I knocked out.

Deimos meets my eyes and they slightly narrow. Frowning I felt guilty. Trudging towards them I prepared myself for Deimos' telling and crude comments. "You are an idoit." He says before grabbing my arm and dragging its into the house. "You are to never ever go outside of this house, hell your room, without MY permission." He growls out, his eyes shifted a pitch black color.

I felt anger bubble within myself as I exploded. "Listen I may be your mate, but until you learn to respect me or earn my trust you'll never be my mate." I say nastily turning around to march into my room.

"As long as your my mate, then I'm yours. And even if you don't want me, you're still mine, so deal." He replies calmly. I turn back around, he angers me so much. I pinch the bridge of my nose, "listen, and listen very closely, you will never be my mate acting like this, commanding me as if I am your slave. I will not want anything to do with someone as heartless as you, if you cannot respect my wishes, and freedom." I say quietly before rushing to my room before Deimos can reply.

* * * * *

Deimos' P.O.V.

I stood in my room for maybe fifteen minutes processing what Willow said to me. It made me so angry that she defied me, yet it made me terribly sad she thought I took everything away from her. Which obviously was half true, though I never meant to harm her like this.

Massaging my temples I fell into my bed, getting comfy for tomorrow morning. Suddenly a shrill ringing came from my phone, picking it up I saw it was her. It was that woman again.

My heart remembered the amazing memories we shared and ultimately our falling. Answering it, a sweet angelic voice was heard, that same voice had my heart rattling as if I was some teenage boy that was talking to his first crush.

And she spoke...

"Hey Deimos, I missed you."

******************
Cliffhanger!!! :D Because I thought my story should have a bit of a surprise. And so very sorry I hadn't updated, forgive me my fellow readers!!! :'( Anyway I PASSED MY FINALS, exams are over :D freedom at last.

Anyway I hope you

-Margareth V.