Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Ugh..."

Waking up to a sore neck, was not pleasurable. I opened my eyes and sat up from the plush bed I was currently laying in. Almost immediately I let out a tiring yelp. Forcing myself to arise and trudge towards the bathroom, the memories from last night came rushing back.

Deimos had marked me.

It was unbelievable at the moment, but I soon arrived to a mirror. The mark was indeed very beautiful, but I was angry. So very angry.

And currently I wanted nothing more but to strangle Deimos, however my wolf thought otherwise.

'Let us mate him!' She announced, feeling giddy. Apparently she did not feel the pain of the mark. I snarled aloud, as I felt the slight throb coming from the mark. The pain I encountered last night was excruciating. Never would I ever want to feel that again.

Reaching towards the sink I brushed my teeth, and splash cold water to my face. I grumbled loudly, while walking to the door. The mark was still throbbing and worst of all my body felt hot and bothered. As if I had a fever.

I sniffled and felt my forehead, it was burning hot. Where was Deimos?

Grabbing the door knob, I turn it finding out indeed it was locked. Growling under my breath, I bang on the door a few times. Was I always getting locked in? Suddenly tears filled to the brim of my eyes, what was wrong with me? Slumping against the locked door I slid down, my heart felt as if it would burst any minute, burying my face into my hands. I was feeling emotional.

"Willow?" A questioned voice asks from behind the door, I crawled away sobbing uncontrollably. The door slams open, revealing a pale looking Deimos. Behind him stood a smiling Gabriella. Deimos' harsh breaths were heard, "Are you okay?"

I continue sobbing, he had left me alone? For another woman? My wolf was dead silent. I continued crawling, until eventually I crawled beneath the bed. "Willow I-.. I'm sorry. I marked you and I didn't even ask, I apologize." I hear Deimos' soft pads, as he squats at the edge of the bed, searching for my gaze. Which I refused to look back. "Wills-..."

"W-what's she d-doing h-here?" I asked, a spurt of anger firing within myself.

"Gabs? She was worried about you, she heard your scream when we, uh, you know." He replies uncomfortably. I scoffed mentally, and my sobs ceased. "And I locked you up, because we got a letter, and it was threatening your life. Plus once I've marked you, you go into heat."

I sniffed, "Letter?"

"Yes, here." He shows me a crumpled looking paper. I shimmied out of under the bed. And I see Gabriella sitting on the bed looking at me strangely. While I sat on the floor, dried tear stains my cheek. He hands me the paper, which I took gracefully. Scanning over the few paragraphs, I conclude it was a death threat to non other than me.

Dear Alpha Mutt,

Your mate has to die,

Because she is a lie,

born to cry and hide,

I will have her head,

So do not bother to bed her,

Because no sooner then tomorrow will she be dead.

-T

I narrow my puffy eyes at the letter, T, I knew who it was. He was back.

"Who is he?" Deimos asked boldly. I took in a deep breath, plucking myself off the floor and settling at a standing position. Bastard read my thoughts.

"He is none of your business." I snapped back, remembering the brutal pain I experienced long ago.

Let's just say, there was a reason I was a rogue for nearly all my life.

Gabriella, stands up, mumbling an apology. "As much as I would love to stay. I have to leave." She urgently said. Deimos brushes her off, and returns his attention to me once Gabriella has left. She gave me an uneasy feeling, I always felt I had to be cautious around her.

"I'm keeping you on lockdown." Deimos informs me, I stared grimly at him, "No, Traven is my business. He won't get to kill me, because I'll get him first. I'll get him for sure, this time." I mutter, falling silent. He straightened up,

"Willow, I can't risk losing you."

Not like her...

I remained quiet as I replayed his thoughts, not like her, who was her? I didn't bother to ask knowing he had his secrets, and I had mine.

Clearing my throat, I wave him off. "I think- I think it's best if you would leave."

He agrees stiffly, before walking out. It seemed like everyday we were drifting apart.

"I see you're doing well, my sweet Willow."

Shivering in disgust as he calls my name, I turn and glance towards the opened window which sat behind a wooden desk. He sat there on the table, looking arrogant as the wind caused heavy shivers to errupt within myself.

I glare at him and finally spitting out the long awaited sentence.

"Hello, father."
* * * * *
I have unpublished "Wicked and the Nerd" and "Zues", however I plan on possibly changing "Zues" 's plot.

BTW:

I am thinking of releasing a new book, although I'm not so sure it's interesting now. I thought about making it comedy and teen fiction, but to be honest I think I'm more knowledgeable about werewolf books °-°.

-Margareth Valley