Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Gabriella Monroe played by Kirsten Zellers!!! :3 I love her hair...

Squeak...

The floorboards squeaked beneath me. I pressed my ear agaisnt Deimos' door, I was curious to what he spent hours doing in his room. Hearing hushed whispers I press closer.

"Gabriella I've missed you dearly as well."

"...."

"Yes, I remember where we first met. Okay, I'll meet you there maybe we can catch up. Though I will have to get off alpha duties and certain other chores."

"..."

"Alright I'll meet you there now."

Deimos says, before hanging up. Gasping quietly, who could he have been talking to? Just the thought caused jealousy to coarse through my veins.

Hearing Deimos sigh happily, I hear him walk towards the door. I scamper from his door way and downstairs into the living room. I crashed into the couch and lay down, turning the TV on.

I listen to his soft footsteps down the staircase his figure slowly begins to show. He heads towards the door, as I ask "Where are you going?"

"Out." He answers rudely, before letting himself out and slamming the door.

I peak through the window curtains and see him entering his car, before starting the engine and driving off. I creeped outside making sure nobody saw, before I stripped and tied my clothes around my body before shifting. I must have ran for miles before I caught up to Deimos. Closely following behind his truck, making sure I kept a good distance.

This seemed wrong, why was I spying on him? Just an hour ago I was ranting at him telling him he was the worst mate ever and that I didn't want him. Yet now I'm chasing and basically stalking him? I scolded myself, this was a stupid idea I should turn back now. Though I already ran about eight miles, no going back now...

We soon arrived in town, I groaned internally. I'd have to go back to human form or else have pet control on my tail. I hid behind an oak tree before shifting back and changing. Then I quickly ran into town.

It was a small town I don't think it would be hard to try and find Deimos. I search around town, fast walking. Around the corner I see a dinner, Nate's Diner, I finally found Deimos' beat up truck. I peared in through the big window, seeing Deimos and a woman. A very beautiful woman, her hair so light it could pass for snow. Her skin resembled porcelain and was so pale even vampires would be jealous. Deimos whispers something into her ear, blushing she let out a hushed laughed. She leaned into him before pecking his cheek.

My face getting red from both anger and embarrassment I left. I was so embarrassed yet I felt as if I deserved it. Tears blurred my vision as I shifted not caring as my clothes ripped, my wolf howled in sadness at the thought of our mate with another.

Running through the woods I pumped my legs faster as rain started drizzling down onto my fur. Soon I saw the silhouette of the pack house and barged into the house not realising I was getting the floor soaking wet from my fur. I padded up the stairs and into my room before shifting and changing into sweats and a t-shirt. Climbing down the stairs I fell into the couch.

Suddenly a thought echoed through my mind. Where was everybody? The living room was empty and so was the kitchen. Curling up into a ball I fell onto my side. Suddenly soft footsteps were heard and I realised whoever it was had entered the living room.

"Well hello there, hot stuff."
***********
Hello again everybody ^-^ lol another cliffhanger. Does anybody have a guess who the mystery person is? I'll give you a hint, it's someone who was mentioned briefly when Willow was captured :O.

I wonder who it is. :3 Hope y'all have a lovely evening, and please vote and comment.

BTW: My goal is a hundred votes, you don't have to vote. And you don't have to support, I re-read my own chapters, and I also improvise it on my own. I slave upon my writing and I wish for feedback. I know it's kind of normal but out of about 1.02 k reads I get only get about 60-80 votes and about 5-15 comments. I want to hear all your thoughts and your opinions are your opinions. I don't own any of your thoughts or feelings but do know rude comments hurt. Some people don't even read this because it's long, but there are people in the world who are suffering from self-abuse/harm because of what people say. And please do know words hurt and scar you.

-Margareth Valley