Chapter 1

• Dedicated to To who commented and voted

Chapter 1

Dedicated to the people who commented and voted for the Prolouge, thanks! :)

Urgh I absolutely hate my laptop, I typed the first chap already and my laptop malfunctioned. Geez, anyway sorry for that please continue.

Pain...

        Absolute pain...

It was all I felt, I groaned in pain, clutching my leg. The fall was going to leave a bruise, a irritated and purple one. Behind me I heard a rumbling howl which encouraged me to stand up and ignore the pulsing pain. Continuing, I went straight into the heavily wooded forest which surrounded Deimos' house. I attempted to dodge all the branches or trees that I ran towards, however I was unable to dodge all of the branches. The thin branches scratched and slapped my weary body.

It wasn't like in movies where the girl glides through the trees dodging skillfully and resembled a unicorn prancing through rainbows, no it was in fact the opposite. I heard thundering thuds and growls to match, they were close. They were going to catching up to me.

They were going to kill me.

I shifted, hearing the satisfying rip of my clothes I ran with my four legs, pumping my legs to go faster. I was going to get caught, hopefully I can outrun them. Suddenly a menacing growl, and cool winds drafted past me. I stopped, suddenly terrified. When an Alpha find his mate he either accepts or rejects, and when an Alpha rejects he kills them.

He'd reject me, I was broken, dirty and I was a rogue. Then he'd kill me... I stopped running and shifted back to human form quickly climbing the tallest tree closest to me. I held my breathe as I heard rustling getting closer. My heart was beating a hundred times per second, and I felt like I was going to get a heart attack.

Thud

My eyes scanned the area below me seeing a grey wolf, with it's comrades behind him sniffing the area. The grey wolf towered over every other, and would've probably towered over me.

"Mate, where mate?" I heard a low growl emitted from the grey wolf, probably Deimos. I took a slow breathe in before sinking into the tree I climbed. I moved my arms because the crouching position I was in was getting uncomfortable. A low rustle sound was made from me. Deimos, or the grey wolf snapped it's head towards my location.

I cursed quietly, before I jumped off the tree shifting back into my beige wolf in mid air, and pouncing on one of Deimos' comrades and making a run for it. I heard a howl before I was trapped between a dark brown wolf and a sandy blond wolf. I snarled at them, slowly backing away.

"Shift." I heard Deimos order me. I turned around quickly, glaring. I knew from the moment I smelled him, that I'd hate him. He was already in human form wearing black shorts, shirtless. I'll admit he has a well sculpted body, but his attitude made him look like a turtle.

"Men, take her to my office. Me and the rogue will discuss a few un-important matters." Deimos growled, before stalking off into the direction of his house, no doubt. Apparently when I was focused on Deimos the two wolves who cornered me shifted to their human forms. sure they were hot, but...

Not as hot as Deimos. My subconscious mind stated dreamily.

I shiver in disgust.

The two men shoved me towards the direction Deimos went. When we had arrived back the house looked the same, accept for the matter a few broken glass laid where I had fallen before. They shoved me into the house and back to his office. Deimos sat there with a newspaper in hand.

"Sit." He said darkly not taking off his eyes from his newpaper. Guess he wasn't much of a talker. I waddled towards the chair which sat in front of his desk, that he sat behind of. "Why run? I'd catch you, you know?" He said chuckling, before going back to his scowl. I didn't answer, not wanting my voice to break.

A few minutes passed before he slammed his newspaper down and stood up arubtly. In less then two seconds he had me pinned to the wall with his hands on my neck.

"Ignoring me, little mate?" He asked quietly.

I ignored him once again avoiding eye contact. He snarled at me before saying five words,

"You should be punished, mate."
********************
Hello I updated as soon as I possibly can, thanks for the wait I had to do an essay during my spring break so I can't update as soon as possible but I'll try. :) Sorry if there were mistakes.

On the side is my "coming soon" book, Lucian. Do you like the cover? >>>
BTW I also changed Deimos' cover too, do you like that as well?

90 Reads
10 Votes
5 Comments

Until Chapter 2, please vote and comment and if you have any time please check out my other books.

Thanks :3.

-Marareth Valley