Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Hello daughter."

Traven's curt reply, left my questioning gaze unsettled. He scans my neck before smirking. "I see you got my warning." He mentions putting at the scarred part of my neck from that rogues claws. I scowl at him, his smirk widens greatly. "But I also see you've been marked. Congratulations, shall I give you a gift?"

I snarl at him, "I don't want a gift coming from the likes of you."

He shakes his head, "Tsk, tsk, still haven't forgiven me?"

I released an enraged cry, "You killed my mother!" I accuse.

He nods agreeing, "Yes I did. So? That whore didn't love you, nobody can. You're a monster." He spat along with a judgemental gaze.

I scoff, "Me? A monster, that place was filled in by you."

"Like father, like daughter? Yes?" He replied, standing on his two feet. He tilts his head, "Not calling for your mate, sweetheart?" Traven asks, curiosity laced in his voice.

Growling deep within my throat, I lunge at him. We tumbled to the floor, me straddling him. Grabbing his neck, and proceeded to choke him.

Anger pulsed through my vains, "Listen, and listen very closely Traven. You will die, but only by my hands alone." I snarled, I proceed to squeeze his neck. He coughs heavily, while his face turned a bright red color.

"The only person-... Who will-, die tonight. Is you." He managed to sputter out.

I don't think so.

My wolf lent me a quarter of her strength to amplify the pressure.

"Willow?" I hear Deimos call from the other side of the door. I release my father quickly, Traven smirks. I glared at him, the door opens abruptly revealing my curious mate. My eyes broke contact from Traven, and stopped on Deimos. "I heard a noise, and I thought..." He starts, I frowned.

I glance back to where I saw my monster of a dad was last at. He was gone. The moment was perfect. However a note replaced his annoying presence. I trudge towards it, picking it up and reading it aloud.

"My, what a monstrosity you are.

But don't worry the moment is not very far,

Soon, I'll rid of what was last of Mar.

-T."

I scowl, Mar... March, otherwise known as my mother.

"I'm getting very irritated, Willlow! I disappear for less than ten minutes and then your life was threatened! Tell me the truth, you are hiding something." Deimos claims. I narrow my eyes at him, "Give me space."

He made no movement, "Leave!" I ordered, huffing in annoyance. He glowers at me, "I am Alpha, not you." His alpha voice says, growing near the end.

I gritted my teeth together, and clenched my fists. "Please-just please." I begged, tears spilling once more for the night. He glides to my silhouette, and holds me tightly. Kissing my forehead, and nipping my mark afterwards. I moaned quietly, blushing when I realised I did. His hands grips my waist, which would surely leave dark bruises.

He nuzzles his face into my neck, inhaling my scent deeply as if memorizing it. "As much as I would love to, I can't. Not now, not like this." He mumbles, rubbing his hands against my cloth covered waist, creating friction.

I pull away from his embrace, "I'll tell you." I mutter hatefully, thinking back at Traven.

I see him visibly gulp, before giving my form to the plush bed sitting me down on his lap. Attempting to ignore the intimate position I was currently in, I continued on.

"My father, his name was Traven. He was a sick werewolf, that enjoyed the feeling of bloodlust. One day he wondered across a human's house. Or so he thought it was... His need for murder grew unbelievably, and he barged in. Finding no one but a fully grown woman naked, with a seductive look. It turns out, it wasn't a human's territory, but a demon's. My mother, March, was the demon. She raped my father. Kind of... After she birthed me, my father killed her savagely. Leaving a defenseless baby in the woods, otherwise known as me."

I finished playing with my thumbs. Deimos

Deimos jaw slacked. I turn to look away, so I didn't have to face his rejection. I felt him pat my head.

"All the more reason to protect you, my sweet Willow." He mumbles, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. Deimos motions me to lean on his chest. "I don't quite understand, why did you dad leave you in the woods and not, you know, killed you? How did you even learn the story?" His curious eyes found mine.

"My dad, was a fair man. More fairer to werewolves than to humans, that is. When I came of age to be able to defend myself, he came for me. He told me everything, and that he was going to kill me. It was traumatizing for a seven year old girl to hear." I muttered.

His jaw clenched, and his grip tightens. He pulls me down to the bed and tugs the covers over us. "Get some shut eye." Narrowing my eyes at his darkened shadow, however complying anyways.
*
*
*
Deimos' P.O.V.

Sneaking away from Willow was painful. But I had to, I needed to see Gabriella.

"You suck at trying to sneak up on me." Gab says turning around, while I made my way through the clearing.

I chuckled, "Your a vampire." She shrugs.

"So how's it going with your mate?" She asks picking on her nails.

"There's a man trying to kill her." I state plainly, "And I need your help."

Her eyes saddened, "Why don't you love me? Am I not as pretty as that mutt?" Her eyes starts to water.

Glaring at her, I start to say, "Gabriella, I don't and won't ever like you more then a friend. I have my mate, and I'm trying to protect her." I say stiffly. Tears rolled down her face, as she sobbed.

"I'm not going to help you! I'll kill that bitch on my own!"
* * * * *
READ

I created a new book!

It's called, "Avan" another werewolf book! But yeah, I've been meaning to release it anyway, got too excited to wait for September :).

The cover is over there ^^^.

-Margareth Valley