Chapter 10

Recap:

"Instead if I win I want to be Alpha for a whole day, and if you win you can order me around the whole day." I negotiated. He thinks for a minute before agreeing.

"Alright if you mange to beat me, you'll be Alpha." He says agreeing warily.

Chapter 10

"Newbie! Newbie! Newbie!"

I here half the crowd chant, as the other half chanted for Deimos. Deimos stared at me strangely while he circled me, mimicking his actions. I decided I was going to let him make the first move.

It was safer, if he did.

Narrowing my eyes at him, while he threw me a punch which I quickly dodged. I jabbed his ribs, when he was recovering from my dodge. Deimos backs up a little bit, he throws me a smirk confusing me.

Why the hell was he smirking? Did I do something wrong? Maybe my jab wasn't strong enough. What if I did it wrong?

It would be embarrassing if I did it wrong.

While thinking of many reasons why he would smirk, Deimos caught me off guard. And gave a punch to my shoulder, and sweeping his feet underneath mine tripping me. Losing my balance, I fell suddenly feeling out of breath. He quickly jumps on me, and pins me to the floor, frowning.

"Is this all you got?" He asks, "That was awful." He chuckles, pissing me off. "Shut up." I snarled attempting to kick him off me. I kept thrashing around, while mentally yelling profanities. He moves his head closer to me, "You're weak, you'll need at least fifteen more years of training with Sergeant to beat me." He replies staring me down. I held my ground, and head-butted him. Hearing him groan, I smirked.

Pinning him to the floor, while continuously thrusting my fist at his face. I paused and flipped him around, now his front side faced the ground. I grabbed his luscious hair and tugged it upwards, before slamming Deimos' whole head down. I brought his head up again, though before I could bang it again he lets out a menacing chuckle. Catching me off guard he suddenly threw me off, coughing as I felt blood run down my nose.

"You know I don't like doing this, but just know I'm sorry." He mutters, raising his right hand.

"Rouges!"

A thundering voice yells. Deimos jumps off me. Looking towards the left I see at least fifty silhouettes. My eyes slightly narrow when I see..

Hunter leading them. He had a sinister look on his face. "Give us Willow back!" He demanded. Deimos snarls at him, "No fucking way, rouge." He sneers. "You don't have to hand her over, we'll just take her." Hunter laughs, then signals the rest of the rouges to attack.

Deimos tugs me off the floor and pushes us both out of the cage. He calls Ailee over to us, ordering her to bring me to safety, "Willow go with Ailee. I'll be back soon, my lovely." He says giving me a peck on my forehead. "Oh and put some ice on that, or else it'll swell." He adds pointing at my bruise on my left cheek. I nod my head. Ailee tugs me away from Deimos.

'Say something!' My wolf hisses.

I sigh, I suppose I really should. I shrug off Ailee's hold on me, and ran back to Deimos. "Come back safely." I muttered lowly, pecking him on his lips. He stood stunned for a moment or two, before nodding his head. "Yeah, I will." He replies pulling me into a hug. I glance back at the field to see everyone that was able to fight, fight. Blood coated the once serene meadow, and screams filled the air.

I stare horrified as I see a child attempting to limp away from a fully grown wolf near a secluded part of the field. Ailee grabs my arm once more, only for me to pull away. I didn't know what came over me but soon I shifted and attacked the grown wolf who tried to harm that child. Smacking him down to the floor I bit fiercely at it's jugular, ending it's life.

Blood now washed over my fur, glancing back at the child to make sure he was okay, he took a step back. Suddenly a woman came barreling towards us lifting the small child. "Forest, thank the wolf." She demands, looking around nervously. He shook his had and began to tremble. "She's so scary!"

I sigh, this is what I get for trying to help. I bow my head, hinting that I was going to leave.

I wasn't necessarily apart of the pack yet, so I guess kids feel a little uneasy with me.

Shrugging my shoulders, it couldn't be helped. I hear a yelp, and instantly snap my head to the right. Deimos, he stood proudly displaying his power as he slashes through enemies, killing them. Many rogues were even running away from him, some tried to ambush him. Yet none ever succeeded.

'Is he injured?' My wolf felt the need to ask. I scan his wolf to see that blood basically dripped from his fur. Suddenly Deimos was cornered three in the front trying to lay an attack, while another sneaked behind him.

"Deimos behind y-..." I yell, before a hand covered my lips. Whoever it was, immobilized my hands. Then dragging me to the forest. The person removed their hands, and let out a sudden chuckle.

"So... We meet again."

There was only one voice that sounded as familiar as his. "Hunter what are you doing?" I question my childhood friend. Turning around I put on a glare."Willow don't look at me like that!" He yells angered. I gasp at the power of his voice, it almost seemed as if he resembled an alpha? "Oh didn't I tell you? Before my mom ran away from her pack, her mate was an alpha, since he abused her she escaped leaving behind her mate and another child. Then she found out she was pregnant with me..." He laughs quietly, "Then after I was old enough she ran away again." His eyes shone with sadness and loneliness.

"That's why I just can't loose you too! I just can't and I won't!" Hunter yells, breathing harshly. "Because, I love you." He says grabbing a hold of my shoulders. "No Hunter, you don't. You have a mate out there, and I have mine over there." I point towards the bloodied field. "No I love you, I really do-..." He adds before stopping.

"Willow!" I hear Ailee's panicked voice shout. I turned around to find her eyes wide, and a crazed look covering them. "Alpha he-... Wait who the hell is he?" She asks, pointing at Hunter. "Nevermind that Alpha is injured!" She says with a determined look on her face. "Wait isn't he one of the rouges?" She questions. I nod, "He's also an old friend. Go on ahead, I have some business to attend to with the rouge." I say nudging towards Hunter. "But make sure, Alpha is alright, please I'm counting on you." I said, pushing her towards the once peaceful meadow. "Um but Alpha he's asking for y-..." she starts, before I pushed her completely to the field. "Thanks Ailee." I add before going back to where Hunter was, only to find him gone.

What the hell?

"Hunter?" I called out, however nobody answers. Groaning I stare into the heavily wooded area, he might've made a run for it after I rejected him.

'Mate.' My wolf whines, howling. 'Hurting.' She adds releasing a cry.

Immediately I bolted towards the field, to find it empty, not a single person, alive, stood. Realizing the rouges must've retreated. A howl filled with sadness, was let out near the pack house. Running towards it, I could only hope Deimos was alright.

After all, we still have that fight to finish.

Smiling silently, and...

I still need to hear him say, I love you.
* * * * *
Ta-da! Wow I think it's a first that Willow ever thought about that -_-. Anyways I wrote this while I was hungry, I told myself, you cannot eat until you finish this chap, lol yay food!

*smiles cynically*

Pizza meet tummy...

To be continued...

-Margareth V