Chapter 11

Ugh I'm so mad! I just wrote a funny chapter but Wattpad deleted it!!!! :( Anyway, continue on...

Chapter 11

"Where is my mate?!"

Deimos roars, and thrashes around. "Alpha sir, Ailee said your mate ordered her to be left alone with another male." A man, who I assumed was the pack's doctor, says scared.

I stood quietly at the door as I see Deimos snarling at the poor man. I was currently in Deimos' room watching as these events unfold in front of me.

"Um.." I say coughing. "Willow!" Deimos exclaimed happy to see me, bringing me into a hug. I shoved him off me. "Chihuahua!" He howled gripping his shoulder where I pushed him at. "Frappe, that hurt! I'm still healing Willow." Deimos exclaims.

"Chi... Hua... Hua... Frappe?" I said laughing uncontrollably. "Shut up." He exclaims, "I bet you say fudge instead of fuck." He insisted. "Well at least fudge stands for fuck but what the hell does chihuahua mean? Chit? And how about Frappe? Does that stand for fuck?" I question chuckling. He rolls his eyes at me.

"I thought it was pretty clever when Gabriella and I made it up when we were in fifth grade together." He mutters.
"Gabriella?" I question suddenly feeling uneasy. "Oh her? She's my-..." Deimos starts but was quickly cut off by the force of the wind when the door slammed open.

"Son?" A deep voice grumbles.

"Yes father." Deimos replies with a distasteful tone. There stood a very bulky man, he resembled much like Deimos, but he also looked a little like... No, it couldn't be. And I doubt it'll ever be. "I hear you found your mate while I was away, and that you've been injured." The man says with a questioning gaze at me. "This wouldn't happen to be her, would it." He says stiffly. I smile brightly, "Yes I am your son's mate. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say politely while holding my hand out to shake. He ignores it, and slightly glares me down.

"Father I would appreciate it if you would not glare at my mate, and would kindly get the frappe out of my life." Deimos retorts,growing at him. By this moment the doctor managed to escape, lucky bastard. The man raises an eyebrow, "frappe? Ahh Gabriella, huh?" He questioned smiling a little. "Sweet girl, probably more mate material rather than her." Deimos' father spats. I felt uncomfortable, well... Guess I don't have to have his blessing after all.

"Get out!" Deimos shouts angered. The man raises his hands, showing he was no threat. "I'm Arnold Williams, his father." Arnold says nudging towards Deimos. "I'm sorry you had to hear that, anyways I'll want to discuss more of this in my office. By then I hope my son will be decent." Arnold says awkwardly looking at Deimos' bare chest, he was only in his jeans. Deimos snorts, as we watched Arnold's retreating figure. "Sorry he said that Willow, my dad gets like this a lot. Don't trust him, he's a very manipulating man." Deimos quietly said. I nod at a lost for words.

He slips on a black shirt and tugs me out of the room. "Don't say anything to him, trust me when I say this, he will seem nice and caring but once you're in closed doors where nobody can see 'nor hear he will turn into a monster." He snarls towards the end. "He even scared off my mother." Deimos adds angrily, his soft tugs turned into an iron grip and began dragging me. "Deimos y-you're hurting me." I say stuttering at his anger. He lets out a quiet sigh, "I'm sorry, baby, it's just whenever my dad's around I get pissed and unbelievably angry. It won't happen again, so don't be scared."
I nod, silently. I was terrified. Never had I ever seen Deimos so angry. If this kept going he would turn into a monster just like everybody else...

Deimos came to a stop as we neared an office. He pounds on the door. "Come in." A muffled voice replies. Deimos opens the door to find Arnold and a woman wearing a very revealing dress. "Father, step-mother." Deimos adresses them disgusted. The woman sighs, "Honey, he'll always hate me!" The woman cries to Arnold. Arnold caressed her face, "Don't say such things." He then planted a kiss on her forehead.

Had Deimos not told me his mother was scared off by Arnold, I would've thought these two were mates. Deimos growls at both of them breaking the moment. "Father, you called for us?" He grumbled. "I wanted to introduce Willow to my mate Gina." Arnold says proudly putting an arm around Gina's waist.

"She's not your fucking mate." Deimos said obviously mad. "Your mate, ran away from you because you fucking abused the shit out of her!" My mate exclaims, I quickly wobbled to him patting his shoulder. Arnold quickly got very angry. "You know not to speak about Arella!" Arnold yells.

Deimos tightens his hold on me. He was about to reply, when I intervened. "If this was all, it was nice to meet you both Arnold and Gina. But I'm afraid me and Deimos will have to retire for the night." I say pulling Deimos out of the room.

Deimos pulls out of my hold and growls threatening at me. "Why did you do that?" His nostrils flared as his eyes narrowed. "Had I not you would have started fight." I whispered to him, scowling.

He breathes harshly and glares at me, "I'm leaving, don't follow me like you did the last time." He sneers. I was at a lost for words, how did he?

"If you're wondering how I knew, I could smell you a mile away." He says swiftly marching down the hallways. My cheeks burned and was probably a rosy red color by now. Never had I ever been so unbelievably embarrassed.

How dare he?!

'Go follow him." My wolf demanded. I snorted, was she deaf? He ordered us not to. 'No I am not deaf, and we were once rouge before we never followed an Alpha's order why should we now?' She retorted angrily.

True...

I growl, and took off for the living room door. He was not getting away from me. I see Deimos' large grey wolf running towards the heavily wooded area surrounding the pack house. Stripping behind a large oak tree, I shifted. Grabbing my clothes in my mouth, I padded over to the porch and left my clothes on the bench. Sniffing out my mate's scent I decided to run north. He was heading towards the borders, I predicted.

He will not leave after embarrassing me like so. I took long leaps over logs and dodged any branches that were about to scratch me. And so I ran, I ran faster then I have ever.

Like hell would I leave things like that.

Suddenly a strange scent wafted through the air, it smelled like death. Ice, cold death...

I heard quiet whispers near my right, I stalk lowly toward it hiding behind a thick logged tree. Peaking slightly, I see Deimos in jeans and a large loose t-shirt, I also saw a white haired beauty. It was that woman with Deimos in that diner!

"Willow?" Deimos' husky voice called. "I released a quiet whimper, "Did I or did I not tell you to follow me?" He snarls trudging to my hiding spot. I see that woman standing behind him with a curious smile. I walk out from the tree, and howled at him, obviously angered. He sighs before massaging the bridge of his nose. He slides of his t-shirt off before throwing it over my large wolf head. "Go shift, I can't understand a single shitting thing that comes out of your mouth."

Growling under my breath I jogged over to an oak tree. Shifting and slipped on his shirt, which reached to my knees. I walk out from behind the tree and frowned.

Deimos pulls me to the side and groans. "Look Willow you need to leave-..." Deimos was immediately cut off by the pure white haired woman.

"You must be Willow, the mate! I'm Deimos' best friend, you must love him so!" She exclaims shoving my mate away while clapping her hands.

"Love him? No, the day I love him is the day hell freezes over."
* * * * *
Yay finished! Anyway just wanted to inform you that liz_bands is my new editor! Lol she'll probably edit my chapters more better then me.

P.S.
I'm thinking about releasing a new book after "Deimos" is completed. So I hope y'all look forward to it!

-Margareth V.