Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Willow's P.O.V.

Yawning I look around to find myself in my room. Looking out the window, the sun had just set giving the sky a beautiful orange color. Seeing Deimos knocked out in a chair on the right side of my bed. Suddenly memories flooded back to be, of Andros and especially Deimos' shocked face.

Looking back at his angelic face I frown, was he dreaming about that pretty girl? Suddenly Deimos mumbles, "Willow I'm sorry..." stirring around, and paused at a comfortable position.

I sigh defeated, no matter how hard I possibly could not hate Deimos. I just love him to much. Wait love?! Impossible, like? Yes. Internally sighing I slowly remove the blanket that was tightly wrapped around me. Shrugging off the bad feeling I had, I began moving towards the door. I was hungry, really hungry and my head ached. Twisting the knob I pushed the door open, yet it did not budge. Deimos had locked us in? Unbelievable after all this time he still has yet to trust me?

In my mind I planned a hundred ways to escape into the kitchen for an asprin, and narrowed it down to only one option. Search his pocket for a key, yes the easy way out, yet I did not feel up to being yelled at Deimos. Making my way to Deimos' side and checked his jacket pocket, nope no key, gently patting down his pants pocket suddenly noticing what was in the centre of his pants, blushing madly, I confirmed that there indeed no key there, which leaves his butt pocket.

Has the dark ages come yet?

A sudden scowl took over my features as I suddenly remember her... That woman that had her back against MY mate. How dare she? Sighing to myself I had to get this over with, and quickly. I slowly pushed him to my bed, he landed with a soft thud face down. Chuckling as I see his jaw open letting out drool. I pat down his butt pockets, my face felt hot, but sadly there was no key. Not on him, perhaps in the room? No, he wouldn't. Groaning I felt the ache in my head arise again.

I growl in frustration I did not want to see or even talk to Deimos, at least not at the very moment. I skidded towards the bathroom and decided to take a long bath...
* * * * *
Deimos' P.O.V.

Waking up, I scan the bed where Willow should have rested. She was gone! Unbelievable she cannot even take her responsibility. I growl slamming my fist down at the table near me. "Willow!" I roared. A sudden squeak was heard, following a thud. My head shot up, she was still in the room? "Willow?" I question. "In here." A tiny voice squeaks comming from the bathroom. I sigh, she didn't leave after all.

"Once you're done, we need to talk." I reply sitting back down on the chair.

Willow walks out from the bathroom her hair wet and was sticking to her face. She wore a black shirt, with a matching black sweats. Scowling as I remember her drinking wine. "We need to talk." I say flatly. She nods with guilt drawn over her beautiful face.

"How could you be so stupid!" I question gruffly. She flinched, and suddenly anger replaced the look of guilt she had moments ago. "Why the hell would you accept a drink from a stranger?!" I scold. She shrugs, "we aren't strangers." She replies, pissing me off.

"This is outrageous! That drink could've been poison, heck Beta Andros might have been a imposter!" I raged sputtering "what if's". She rolls her eyes and reply, "I'm alive, aren't I? And he wasn't, I could sense his Beta title." I growl out angered. "Does not matter! For all you know he could've been an enemy!" I responded, massaging my temples I look at her. She seems speechless.

"You know what I can't, not right now." Willow grounds out, and turns her back towards me walking to the door. "Now would you be a doll and unlock the door?" She asks patiently. I glance at the door confused. "It was never locked honey." I grin, turning the knob and pulling the door.