Chapter 8

IMPORTANT(ISH): I'm entering this into the Wattys, eek! >.< Wish me luck, I know this book isn't the best, nor is it that ultimately interesting although I really do hope people will continue to like this book. And to celebrate I'M UPDATING EARLIER THEN I EXPECTED! Hopefully by next week I'll update Chapter 9 :)... #Wattys2015

Beta Andros played by Nick Bateman. :) Man he looks really hot :3, don't ya agree?

Chapter 9

Recap:

Where was everybody? The living room was empty and so was the kitchen. Curling up into a ball I fell onto my side. Suddenly soft footsteps were heard and I realised whoever it was had entered the living room.

"Well hello there, hot stuff."

Chapter 8

I peaked at the figure who stood directly in front of me. Studying his features, he had light brown hair and matching eyes, and a growing stubble on his chin.

He chuckles lowly, "I'm Beta Andros, I'm guessing you were the rouge they captured a couple weeks ago?"

I nod not using my voice, to scared it might've cracked. "Hmm hows the pack life? He asks sitting down at the edge of my feet. I sat up shrugging my shoulders. "I'm getting a feeling you are hurt and a tad bit angry." He responds flashing a charming smile.

I scowling I asked, "how'd you guess?"

"The proofs all in your eyes, well actually your face. It looked bitter, and I can see your dried tear marks." He says rubbing his stubble. I shrugged as he rose a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

He chuckles, "well a pretty lady like yourself shouldn't be all alone on a Saturday night. Won't you let me treat you to dinner?" I stare at him with awe. Nodding he led me to the kitchen. He stops abruptly and turns around, I came face to face with the handsome face of Andros his lips right in front of mine. His breathes were harsh, and my eyes slightly widen.

He inches closer, before I stop him with my hands. "We shouldn't." I say shortly. He nods understandably. He opens the fridge.

He chuckles while roaming the fridge. "I guess we're having left over pizza." He says as he pulls out a Pizza Hut box. "Been a long time since I've eaten or even saw a pizza." I reply starring hungrily at the box. He lets out a hearty laugh, "Well we should fix that." He wiggles his eyebrows, before saying "Make love to your pizza."

I giggle, and reached for a slice though Andros intercepts with his hand. "Your not going to microwave it?" I look at him with wide eyes and shook my head. He shrugs "your death." He mumbles.

Rolling my eyes I took a huge bite from my pizza and met with a cold mouth afterwards. I shivered unintentionally. I spit out a piece of pizza I had bitten down the trash can.

"What a waste..." Andros says shaking his head with a thoughtful expression. "Oh and let's not forget the wine. Wine and pizza are the cure to sadness." He says pulling a bottle of wine from the fridge. He brings two classes and pours the wine.

The rich blood color filled the glass, shuddering as I remember the vampire looking girl with Deimos.

Andros rolls his eyes, "I know it looks like blood but at least it doesn't taste like it." Sipping his glass of wine. I take a sip as well and savor the rich taste.

We microwave our pizza while sipping wine and laughing. I leaned against the wall as Andros says hilarious stories.

"So it was Friday the thirteenth, Deimos, Leo, and I thought it would be fun to watch horror movies. So we watched that creepy possessed doll movie, Anna? Annie? Annabelle that's the one! And suddenly Leo shouts it's possessed! And Deimos replies with "BY DEEZ NUTS"." Andros finishes chuckling to himself, while I try to hide my hurt expression at the thought of Deimos with a giggle.

"Ah good times." He sighs munching his pizza. I wobbled to Andros from my spot, feeling dizzy and light headed. "Andros why do I feel so weird?" I asked laughing uncontrollably.

"Ah shit, have you ever had wine before?" Andros panics. I shook my head, "but I've heard about it." I say giggling to myself. And before I knew it I collapsed into Andros' arms.

"Andros? Willow?" I heard sounding like a confused Deimos, right before I completely pass out.
*****
Deimos' P.O.V.

Driving home from my lovely meeting with Gabriella, old times... Gabriella was my best friend since preschool. And from as long as I could remember we were always so comfortable with each other. I mean I used to have a small liking towards her, not in a friendly way. But it all passed already.

Chuckling as I remember when I mentioned when she practically begged me in eighth grade to stalk her crush, she blushed and leaned towards me letting out a hushed laugh.

I drove to the pack house on the lone road, it was practically dead. Both literally and mentally, I sighed. How was I going to make it up with Willow. I just love her so much it makes me just want to lock her up and never let anybody see her. Groaning, will she ever forgive me?

Arriving at the pack house I got out of my old truck, Betsy. Going inside the house I hear a crash and a panicked voice sounding a lot like... Andros! Rushing to the kitchen I see Andros holding a nearly unconscience Willow. Shocked I say, "Andros? Willow?" Before growling at Andros.

"Andros explain!" I snarl charging towards him. I snatch Willow from his arms putting her down on the chair. He stays silent. "Explain or die!" I say glaring at him. He sighs, "I didn't know she never had wine before, and before I knew it she was tipsy. And poof she collapsed." Andros finishes rubbing his temples. I soften my glare as I glance towards Willow. Her helpless expression made me calm down yet still angry. Angry at both of them, Willow should have known better! And Andros he deserves the worst of Sergeants training.

Slamming my fist at the table, I shove Andros across the room. "Tomorrow Sergeant is giving you hardcore training, and you will not rest until he says so. I strip you of your Beta title for tomorrow, so you can't force Sergeant to obey your orders." I say picking up Willow in my arms.

"Don't ever get your future Luna drunk or tipsy again." I add before storming of into her bedroom. The one she requested before laying her down in the bed I tucked her in. Bringing a chair next to her bed, I began to fall asleep with my hands folded over my chest. Tomorrow I was going to give Willow a huge speech about alcoholic beverages. A really big one. Staring at Willow's beautiful features I begin to doze off.
*****
Hehe, nothing actually happened with Andros and Willow. As for Deimos, let's make it clear he had a crush on Gabriella. But for what we know Gabriella feels nothing towards him. But now Deimos only has eyes for Willow. So yeah if that cleared any confusion you might have.

P.S.
Thanks for your support!!! And for those who frequently vote, comment, and read keep being great. Please continue to give me your feedbacks or questions I'll respond to.

*** AND: @fangirl2106 & @JasmineGarris this chap has 1,257 words I'll try my best to continue to make chapters longer and update more frequently. ***

-Margareth V.