𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴 | summer nights

Ship: SuA, Handong
Members Are:
In a Fantasy AU
Categories: Romance
Summary: Bora contemplates why summer nights are her favorite when Dong visits her.

Summer nights are Kim Bora's favorite. Summer nights are when she visits: Han Dong, the magical woman that Bora feels lucky enough to call her neighbor. Not her best friend, rather, something more, but certainly nothing less. "What will you have to drink, Ms. Han?" Bora asks sultrily from where she leans against the open doorframe of the main entrance to her home.

"Lemonade," Dong answers simply, trotting up the stairs with utter grace and elegance, the picture of a fairytale princess with the way that her long hair tumbles over her shoulders in blonde waves to rest against her floral dress that is only just sheer enough to tease Bora.

"Of course," Bora replies with a soft smile. As soon as Dong is close enough, her perfume always has that effect on Bora – making her giddily dizzy and as gentle as a lamb with her words.

Bora holds the door open, a silent invitation for Dong to join her inside. She doesn't bother to close it, instead letting the cool, gentle breeze into her living room as she leaves the door ajar. Dong follows her to the kitchen, her bare feet padding softly on the floor, the sound only loud enough to let Bora know of her presence.

Bora gets a glass from her kitchen cupboard, humming quietly as she fills it with cold strawberry lemonade from her refrigerator and hands it to Dong, who grasps it with a subtle smile. "How was your day?" the tall blonde finally speaks before taking a sip from the glass.

"You know that this is the best part," Bora responds ambiguously, returning Dong's smile.

"I'm flattered." Dong steals one more sip from the glass before she sets it down on the counter, turning to Bora, who she pulls closer with a slender hand on the shorter girl's waist. Bora closes her eyes in anticipation, and it's only seconds before she feels warm breath and then a gentle touch on her lips.

Dong takes her time kissing Bora, her soft lips moving slowly against the shorter girl's mouth. Bora feels a shiver go down her spine as Dong's free hand flits to the other side of her waist, pulling her even closer and tantalizing her as it begins to toy with the fabric of her silky scarlet robe. "Ms. Han," Bora whispers, a smile fleeting across both girls' lips at the repeated use of the nickname, "would you be willing to join me in my bedroom?"

"I would love to," Dong replies softly. Bora locks the tips of their fingers together as she leads Dong upstairs to the small room decorated with wallpaper that is not unlike the blonde girl's dress. Bora smiles as she realizes that she will think of Dong's outfit whenever she walks into the room from then forward, as though she does not already think of her whenever she walks into said room besides.

Bora briefly lets go of Dong's hand as she walks to the other side of her bed, her fingertips brushing against its well-worn quilt simply to have something to feel before she unlocks and throws open her bedroom window, breathing in the fragrant summer air deeply and holding out a hand to check on the honeysuckle vines that offer their beauty and sweet perfume for her enjoyment as they grow along the outside of her home. Bora offers a silent note of gratitude to the plant before she plucks a small sprig from between the vibrant leaves.

Bora's breath seems to leave her for a moment as she turns around to see Dong waiting patiently from where the bed, where she lays sans the dress that had adorned her slender frame only moments before. "For you," Bora says after she seems to regain a bit of her ability to speak, holding out the flowers. Dong simply smiles as she reaches out and takes the sprig, nestling it securely between her ear and her blonde locks. The delicate petals perfectly compliment the lace that is all that clothes her, and Bora feels her heart skip a beat as she takes in the sight from head to toe. As she slowly climbs onto the bed from the opposite side where Dong lays, the blonde girl's hands flitting to Bora's robe to untie the sash that holds the fabric to her chest, Bora sighs blissfully as she thinks to herself: I love summer nights.